Thread: Melissa
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #3
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Melissa Pt. 3 Concl.

The next man stepped forward. This one was younger, thin and muscular. His red ball cap was turned around backwards. He sported a long cock that curved upwards, like the horn of a rhino.

Leaning down, he detached Melissa's left boot from the cable.

'Oh, thank God,' she thought, 'He's going to let me down."

Her hopes were dashed as he painfully lifted her leg and attached it next to her wrist.

"No. No," she pleaded as he followed suit with the other, leaving her legs spread wide, ass thrust up. The fresh cum still dribbled from her cunt, running down her crack, and collecting along the ring of her brown hole, before dripping to the concrete. The man licked his long middle finger and inserted it into her back passage.

"Ugh, Don't...Please," she said.

He ignored her.

"I'm an ass man, myself. How about you, Girl? You like a good hard cock up the ass?" he asked, while sawing his finger in and out of her nether hole.

"No...No, Please don't...I...I never," she sobbed.

"Well, there's always a first time, Cunt," he replied.

Taking the long cock in his hand, he began rolling its crown in the sperm that coated her hole. Looking down, Melissa could clearly see the tip press at her tight opening. He caught her watching.

"That's right, Baby. It's going in. Watch how I force it to open up and suck me in."

The tighter she clenched her anus, the more it hurt. The cock was too hard, the man too insistent. She groaned aloud, as the head stretched her ring and slipped its way inside. Once his entrance was made, he wasted no time in forcing it onward.

"Aghh!" she screamed, as the curved monster dove deep into the depths of her bowels.

"Ohh, she's tight, Boys," he announced.

Melissa was panting for breath. It was like she was trying to shit a huge cucumber. There was no escape. Her upturned ass was speared with his sword. She waited in fear for the fuck, she knew was coming.

"Shall we ride, Assmeat?" he questioned, before pulling away and viciously ramming his cock ahead.

"No..No..Aghh!" she replied.

Her back began to bleed as it scraped against the concrete wall. The slapping of his crotch against her ass resounded, echoing off the walls with her screams. He stopped for one second, while his cock pulsated in her hole. Grabbing her tender nipples he pulled at the wrapped wires.

"Let's take these off for you," he said with a wicked laugh.

Her breasts stretched out, the nipples severally elongating before the wires tore free. Melissa screamed like a Banshee, as the blood returned to her purple tips. The man watched gleefully, as her sore orbs bounced freely with each thrust of his cock. He began to grunt, as as he fucked her ass harder and harder. His shaft was swelling inside her colon, waiting to erupt.

"Here it comes, Bitch," he yelled as the dam broke, and a rush of hot cum flowed into Melissa's bowels. "Yes, yes, yes!"

His shaft slipped out with a 'plop.' and Melissa watched as the bloody cum dripped from her abused ass.

The next man stood across from her ass fucker, giving him a high-five. This one had a cruel looking face, with a long scar that ran from his left eye, down his cheek, and past his lips. The lips held a sinister sneer of evil. Oddly enough, his eyes were a deep blue. His flexing, muscular body was covered in prison tattoos. Stooping down, he retrieved the discarded ball gag that had been resting in Melissa's pool of piss. He wiped it in the bloody mixture of cum running from her open ass. With a quick uppercut, he slammed his fist into Melissa's solar-plexus. In her gasp for breath, he stuffed the gag back into her lips, strapping it in place. His finger slowly dragged down the center of her heaving breasts, towards her still dripping cunt.

"You'll find that I enjoy a different kind of pleasure; More sadistic in nature," he exclaimed.

His fingers latched on to her clitoris, and he gave at an agonizing pinch. Her cramped muscles vibrated with pain. She bit into the ball gag, receiving a hideous taste of piss and cum. He walked away, strolling toward the tarp-covered table. If she had not been in this predicament, his naked ass would have been quite arousing. Instead, she watched in fearful apprehension, as he tossed the tarp aside.

He stared for a full minute, savoring the horrified look on the young woman's face. On the table, before her eyes, rested a mixture of terrifying hardware tools and surgical equipment; A smorgasbord of torture devices. She is somewhat relieved, when he returns with only a simple copper wire and the small lighter, not the scalpel or a pair of needle-nose pliers. She readied herself for the same, although painful, nipple torture. He holds the thin wire up to her eyes.

"No, no, Sweetheart, this is not for your young nipples. I know a much more painful area."

She begins to breakout in a cold sweat, as he kneels between her spread thighs. He manipulates the lips of her sex, opening her up and searching within her hole, until he finds the correct spot. Her eyes open wide in shock, as he pushes the copper wire deep into her urethra. Hanging there, she can only twitch and shake in pain. The tip of the wire extends out of her cunt a good 2 inches, the rest is snugly buried in her pee-hole. This tip is where he held the flame.

"Watch carefully, Cunt," he announced.

Her head bangs back against the concrete, as her screams bubble out from beneath the ball gag. They laugh, as her body dances on the chains. He stops, leaving her chest rising and falling as she labors to breath. He bends the end of the wire back a little and nods to the next man.

"Why don't you take her ass? Just watch the hanging wire." he said.

The black man was there, smiling at her with his white teeth, before ramming his shaft into her rear. The scary man reached between them and heated the wire. The black man moaned as her ass clamped down on his dark thrusting shaft.

"Oh, that feels good. Keep it up, Man,"

Every few seconds, in the midst of her brutal ass fucking, the wire would be heated again. Her agonizing torture went on until she passed out. The black man continued till he finished in her ass. When she awoke, the evil man was there to yank the copper wire from her inflamed piss-hole. A steady stream of rusty piss poured from her hole.

"Why don't you guys pull her down and finish with her? I have a plan for her finale," he said before whistling a tune and walking off.

"Yea, Man, I want to fuck that, Bitch,' someone chimed in. 'Drag her over here," He pointed to a large steel table under a loose hanging, industrial light.

Melissa fell to the floor when her arms and legs were set free. She was picked up and carried to a prone man on a steel table. He was stroking his stiff cock and smiling at her. She shook her head 'no', but her limbs were still numb, so her cunt was easily slid down his thick cock. Each thrust of the rod sent shivers of pain through her sore cunt. As his cock pounded away at her pussy, she was pulled down to his chest. Another monster shaft was stuffed in her back hole. The ball gag was removed, and while she worked her jaw open, a long, white cock was pushed in. Melissa was air tight now; Taking a cock in every hole.

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the scar-faced man. He was rolling over a large, red, enema bag. The surface of the bag was covered in frost. She had no time to ponder the bags purpose because the cock in her mouth had just exploded. She found herself having to choke down a massive dose of hot cum. Not long after, she felt the other cocks release their load into her exhausted body. The man slipped from beneath her, and she was left, face first in a pool of cum. The surface of the steel table was slick. When she tried to rise, she slipped back down to the cold steel. She looked up at the men.

"Please, please, let me go," she pleaded weakly.

"Spread her out. Tie her face down," the man with the scar commanded.

She was to beat to offer much resistance. Her arms and legs were pulled up and out, then tied to the table's edges. The evil man stepped over and slapped her naked ass cheek, cupping it, and feeling it jiggle under his palm.

"I have something for you, Slut," he said.

Pulling her ass cheeks apart, he slipped a long nozzle into her rectum. The end of the nozzle had a bulb, which he pumped up. Its purpose was to assure that whatever contents he filled in her bowels would remain there.

"Oh God. W...What are you doing? D..don't," she sobbed.

He caressed her soft cheeks, and rolled the bag around so she could view his hand on the release clip.

"Please don't do this. Just let me go. I promise not to tell anyone. Just let me go."

His finger slowly thumbed the clip.

"No. Don't do that!" she screamed, jerking helplessly at her bonds.

An ice cold fluid filled her bowels.

"Ugh, W..what is that?" she asked.

He waited a few seconds before speaking.

The cold feeling in her bowels began to heat. The heat began to burn. The burn began to intensify. Then she was hit with a powerful gut-wrenching cramp.

"Ughh," she groaned in pain. Strapped wide, she was unable to ball up from the cramp. The pain was agonizing, deadly. She realized immediately that something was wrong. The pain was too intense. It was as if her body was being slowly dissolved from within.

"That would be bleach, Little Slut; Chlorine bleach with a dash of Muriatic acid. No, your not going home," the man replied with the evilest of grins. He rubbed his stiff cock.

Melissa could only groan, 'No', as her body was rocked with pain.

The scar-faced man pulled the empty hose from her ass and replaced it with a butt plug.

"Quickly,' he said. 'Untie her and roll her over. I want to be her last fuck."

Melissa was sick, her vision cloudy. The last thing she recognized was the blue eyes of the scar-faced Bastard. He was climbing between her thighs and forcing his stiff cock into her cum filled cunt.

"Ah," he groaned in pleasure as Melissa's body began to convulse around him.

"You boys should try this next time. She grips me like a glove."

His favorite part was watching her eyes roll back in her head; That's when he came.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote