View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After the guys finished their breakfast Frank went down to the basement bedroom and sat down on the side of the bed beside his weak and crying captive and asked her ... "Have you learned your lesson my pretty friend" ... and weeping she whimpered ... "Yes sir" ... and Frank pulled the bottle of hot sauce out of her butt hole and freed her from the bed, and had her set up on the side of the bed beside him and he put his arm around her pulling her up so that she was setting across his lap like a little girl would set on her Father's lap.

"Now stop that crying and give me a big loving kiss and tell me we are still friends" ... and with her feisty spirit completely broken, Jill presses her sweet soft lips to his and makes herself kiss him just as lovingly as she would kiss her Husband, and then looks at him with her big brown sad eyes, and in a soft submissive voice filled with shame tells him that she is still his friend, and he leads her up stairs to the bathroom and allows her to take a nice long bath.

Jill sat soaking in the bathtub wishing she could feel clean again, but all the bathwater in Michigan couldn't wash away how filthy she felt, and she felt so stupid for letting herself be fooled so completely by Frank, and she felt guilty because she had never told Tim about her friendship with him, knowing Tim would never approve of her working out at the gym with a man, and an unmarried man at that, she was also very fearful that Frank and Leroy might kill her when they were finished with her, their actions so far certainly lead her to believe they were capable of it, and she was fearful that if she did make it through this alive she would be pregnant by one of them, she knew she could never bring herself to abort it, and what if it were Leroy who impregnated her and not Frank, she shivered all over at the thought.

Jill sat in her bath lost in thought when Leroy walked into the bathroom telling her ... "Baths over, Frank wants you in the kitchen" ... and he doesn't even give her a chance to get up out of the bathtub before he grabs a fistful of her hair and yanked her up out of the tub, and forces her down on her knees beside him on the bathroom floor, and gripping her hair he leads her over to the toilet on her knees ... "Get my dick out of my pants, I gota take a piss and your gonna hold it for me Slut" ... Jill's pride was as bruised as her buns were, as her trembling little hands unzipped Leroy's jeans, and pulled his big black cock out of his pants ... "Now make sure your aim is true cause if you miss you will lick it up off the toilet and the floor"

Jill fingers could feel the hot piss flowing through the big black man's cock as she knelt there beside him holding his dick for him as he took a piss, her humiliation was indescribable, and tears of shame seeped from her eyes and rolled down the cheeks of her pretty face, and that brought a smile to Leroy's face, and after he finished pissing he had her shake off the last couple of drops and put it back in his pants, be fore he pulled her up to her feet and shoved her towards the bathroom door, giving her a swift kick on her bruised ass, saying ... "Get moving Bitch!"

In the kitchen Frank was setting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, and he told Jill to clean up the kitchen, and Frank was looking at the bruises on her buttocks as she was putting the dishes into the dishwasher, then there was a knock at the door, and Leroy went to answer it, Jill heard voices coming toward the kitchen and turned to look, her heart sank when three men see recognized from the gym walk into the kitchen, they were Mike, Jake, and Sam, and she knew they were not here to rescue her, she had on more then one occasion turned down Mike's advance, tried to ignore Jake undressing her with his eyes as she did her workout, Sam was just a nerdy looking guy that she thought was harmless, she wouldn't think that by the time the three of them left.

The three of them stood around the kitchen with the bulges in the pants getting bigger and bigger from finally seeing the object of their lust standing at the dishwasher butt ass naked, and Frank spoke saying ... "Well here she is gentlemen, Jill 'The Fuck Toy' Taylor in the flesh, would one of you gentlemen please inform Mrs. Taylor of the purpose of you visit" ... and it was Mike who spoke up, saying ... "Well Mrs, Fuck Toy, just incase you go to the police after your stay here at Franks is over, we all will go to court and testify how you have been having an affair with him, and not only him but all of us, we will tell the court how you come on to all the guys at the gym, and being a lawyer I can tell you that everyone has seen you and Frank working out together and already assume that you are having an affair behind your Husband's back"

Jill was speechless, and she could sense what was about to happen, and then Frank turned the three men loose on her, saying ... "As we agreed Gents, she is yours for the taking, enjoy" ... and then Frank got up and walked out of the Kitchen, leaving the three men alone with Jill. You would have thought that those three grown men were horny high school boys by the way they hurriedly stripped out of their clothes and surrounded Jill ... "Please you all know this is wrong, Sam I know you are a married man, what if this was happening to your wife, oh please don't rape me" ... Jill cries, but it was like Sam never even heard her pleas as he said ... "I've never got to fuck a woman in the ass before, my wife won't let me, I get her ass first" ... Jill seeing that the nerd has a cock that is even fatter than Leroy's understands immediately why Sam's wife wont let him stick that monster up her butt, and she tries to run from the kitchen, but is quickly caught by Mike and Jake.

Sam lays down in the kitchen floor, as Mike grabs Jill's left arm in one hand and her left leg in the other, Jake takes a hold of her right arm and leg and they pick her up and carry her over to Sam, and lower her down on him as Sam takes his big fat cock in his hand, holding it as the other two men set her down on top of him, and once Sam lines his cock for Jill's asshole the two of them slam her down on him, and she cries out in agony, Mike squats down and rams his cock into her pussy, poor little Jill is so full of rock hard man meat that she can't tell her pussy from her asshole, she has never felt such pain, and her screams are horrifying, but Jake shuts up her screaming mouth when he stuffs his cock all the way down her throat, grabbing a hold of her lower jaw to keep her from biting into his cock.

And they used her, and used her, and used her, for hours they used her, doing filthy nasty things that they always wanted to do to a woman, the kind of things no lady would ever let them do to them, and by the time they finished using her she lay on the kitchen floor with their sperm oozing out of every orifice she had, except for her ears, quivering and shaking from head to toe, after the three of them left Frank walked into the kitchen, and standing over her, and looking down on her he said ...

"I'm sorry I had to have that done to you my pretty friend, but I need those men to have my back should you get the silly idea to go to the Police and cry rape on me when I am done with you, now it looks like you could use another bath"

To be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 41.jpg (11.3 KB, 632 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 40.jpg (11.4 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 17.jpg (10.9 KB, 623 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote