View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At some time or another I'm going to tire of my victim. No two ways around it. At some time she will either become submissive or else I will grow tired of her. So I need to some up with some idea of what to do with her. A couple of things come to mind.

1) Take her to the seediest part of town and find a gang of guys. She's naked of course so they can see all her assets. They what I would trade her for. I willing trade her for either some cash or maybe something else. As I drive away I see her being surrounded by them as she is screaming for help.

2) Sell her to someone involved in slavery. I know she's going to spend the rest of her life in living hell in a brothel somewhere overseas. At best she might be sold to some rich guy that will keep her around for nothing more that a sex toy.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote