View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(I guess no one was interested

You start crying out in pain and humiliation "No stop, please, stop don't please" But your cries fall on deaf ears as I slam into you. My fingers pinching your nipples your pussy swallowing my cock
"No,please, stop, no don't!" you sob again while I continue working you over, feeling like I'm just about to blow my load, the drug in you working as a lubricant as well as an aphrodisiac, I then feel you grinding againt my cock.
"Please, no don't stop please," are the final words I hear as I cum in you. Your hips still bucking about as I pull out of you, the drug affecting your reasoning.
"Don't cry little slut slave, I have big plans for you" I tell you shooting a little bit of left over cum on your face.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote