View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So Amanda learns that you are having some difficulty in physics. She recommends you to me. We meet after school in what you think is an empty classroom. Amanda has reserved the room for a special class activity. I'm pretty good with physics and Amanda is very good with chemistry. As we study and I tutor you , you fail to notice the special root I drop in your soda can. It's a special aphrodisiac that will make you wet and physically aroused. After fifteen minutes of your drink I notice you are holding your legs together and twitching. I say nothing just letting your shame sink in. Soon we would be fucking my cock getting harder in my pants. I suppress a smile as I. Notice your eyes wondering towards it. Finally I can't help myself. "What are you looking at?" I ask noticing you blush trying to think of an answer
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote