View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 1
A Present

“Hello Allen.”
“Well, Alexander. I believe the last time I saw you I was in Nebraska. So it is true that you were looking to get my DNA, just for my mother instead of the cops.”
“Yes. Many of Melinda’s robots like me followed you. We were carefully placed all around the U.S. so that we could serve as her eyes and ears.”
“So…did the Society do it too?”
“No”
“Really? I thought that my encounter with Mr. Mason had the Society’s name written all over it.
“No. A few robots were sent to investigate. He was telling the truth about the matter.”
“Hmm…ok, so Veronica, the woman who was working for you that I raped…robot?”
“No. She remains among the many who do not know who we all really are.”
Allen sighed, “Phew, a robot raping a woman might be hot, but a man raping a robot…ick. So, are you my present?”
“No, this is!”
Allen was pleased, very pleased. His mom sure knew what he wanted! He was looking forward to caressing her sweet body once again. And this time, he would rape her instead of chickening out like the last time!
“Hello Stephanie.”
It was amusing to Allen. Stephanie was his first “victim” as The Masked Marauder, and now she’s the first victim of his mother’s clever entrapment.
Stephanie’s eyes widened as she saw a very different person walk towards her. He wasn’t the Allen that she knew from school! No this was a different person, someone who had been though a great deal of anguish. She hoped he was her rescuer in this unfamiliar place.
“Allen, please help, they won’t let me go!”
Allen laughed “And neither will I,” he said. He sent chills up Stephanie’s spine as he spoke with a fake Irish accent “Now listen lade, we’re going to have a little bit of fun!”
“…no…no…NO! You’re…you’re…”
“Yes, you know who I am, and what I’m going to do to you.”
“Please, please no I’ll do anything just don’t touch me again. What are you doing…NMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMPH!”
Allen placed headbands around both of their heads and the ceiling flickered to life. Suddenly Stephanie found herself unbound, her mouth free and laying in bed at home.
“A dream…it must all have been a dream.”
“You wish it was a dream,” said a voice from beside her.
Before Stephanie could react, Allen forced himself on top of her. She tried to push him off, but could not prevent him from sliding her black nightgown all the way up to her neck.
“Mmm, you’re an easy one. Yeah, it’s easy to rape you, you’re one of the easy girls to rape. You must enjoy it slut!”
Stephanie was mortified. She pushed his chest with her hands in an effort to keep him away, but she didn’t have the strength. Allen licked her breast, moved up to her neck, and finally her face. His eyes looked menacingly into hers as his cock brushed the entrance to Stephanie’s pussy. Her eyes were pleading, begging him not to violate her and her hands were desperately pushing his chest in a futile attempt to prevent him from going inside.
He thrust his cock into her pussy and it instantly became wet. His body trapped her, prevented her from escaping the terrible fate. Her hips swung back and forth in an attempt to dislodge his hard, thick member from her pussy. It only made Allen hornier as his thrusts became quicker and harder. She started to moan from the pleasure.
“Yeah, you’re such a whore. It was so easy getting to you, you must love this slut!”
“No…no…no…I’m…I’m…not…a…whore…not…a…whore,” she moaned and panted.
Her arms continued to push, and Allen didn’t pay any heed to them. He continued thrusting harder and faster and harder and faster. His right hand covered her mouth. Muffled moans of pleasure and protest fell into his ear. He started to slow his thrusts so that he could cover her nose and mouth, toying with her. Tears filled her eyes as she fought to breathe. The thrusts started back up, harder and quicker than ever. He released her mouth, and grabbed her wrists. Firmly he held her wrists above her head as he fucked her mercilessly, harder and harder and faster and faster! She screamed in despair and pleasure as an orgasm rippled through her body. Her pussy was instantly wetter, and Allen loved it.
His lips met hers, in an unholy and vile union to her. She would have spit into his mouth if he wasn’t pounding her so fast. Another moan escaped her as his tongue slid into her throat. With her body fully in control of her, she sucked on it and started bucking her hips to the rhythm of Allen’s thrusts. Another moan escaped her when her body sent vibrations through her pussy, causing her to orgasm again. She lay there, no longer caring about getting away.
Her body wanted it badly, wanted the seed from Allen’s cock. She was feeling more pleasure than ever before as Allen continued thrusting. Finally, his cock throbbed and released his warm, sticky sperm inside of her. She lay there, not moving as if there wasn’t a care in the world.
A thought woke her brain up “You were raped and you enjoyed it!” Stephanie flushed with embarrassment and shame. She covered herself the best she could. She didn’t care that his juices were dripping all over her hands, just as long as he didn’t see her most private areas.
Allen was amused at this. He contemplated changing the scene to toy with her, but decided not to.
“I’ll be back for you soon my slut. You’ll enjoy every moment of time together as I rape you again and again and again.”
She watched as Allen faded away into nothing, and then cried herself to sleep.

A preview of Chapter 2 to tease and whet your appetites!

As Allen’s hands rubbed slowly over her breast, she held in a lustful moan. She felt her body craving for sex, something that she never expected to happen with a man. Allen continued slowly caressing Molly’s flesh, going down ever so slowly towards her middle. He breathed lightly on her nipple and started to suck. Molly was desperately trying to not cry out now. A moan escaped her as his finger slowly slid into her pussy....

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-02-2009 at 01:34 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote