Thread: The shy redhead
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
sexyfedora

sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)

Part 3

After securing the girl, I double checked the restraints on the jock and sat him up in a chair and tied him to that as well. I figured it might be fun for him to watch. I put some tape around his mouth so that he couldn’t yell or make noise, yelling was what got me caught last time.

I went to the girl and put my hand lightly on her chin, saying “So what are the names, honey?”

She paused, still clearly shaking, “My name is Sephanie, she said and my boyfriend is John,” she whispered trying to get my hand off of her chin. It was cute; she was actually recoiling from my touch. I had tied her wrists with the duct tape but left her ankles free for convenience later. I told her to lead me to her room so I could take her valuables and she hesitated, starting to get worried. As we entered he bedroom, I couldn’t believe what I saw, her room was pink and she had cutesy posters over the walls.

“How old are you?” I asked her, hoping she wasn’t as young as her room would make me think. I was a lot of things but a pedophile wasn’t one of them.

“I just turned 18,” she said meekly still clearly frightened. I then turned toward her tv where there was a dvd player. I acted like I was about to grab it when I turned and punched Stephanie in the gut, knocking the wind out of her. I took the opportunity to quickly duct tape her mouth before she had a chance to scream. I then through her on the bed and began to unzip my pants. I could see the terror on her face and she was choking back tears. I stopped myself mid zip and went to grab her boyfriend and the chair he was sitting on and carry him to the room and sat him to the side of the bed a few feet away. I grabbed some water and splashed it on his face. This woke him up and he began to look around, confused.

“Hey Jack, I’m going to rape your girlfriend and you get a front row seat,” at that they both began trying to scream, but it was muffled by the tape and I was fairly certain the sound didn’t carry past this room. Stephanie tried to stand up but with one hand, I knocked her back on to the bed and grabbed the knife from my bag. I held it up to her neck and said, “Ready for some fun?”
sexyfedora is offline   Reply With Quote