Thread: The shy redhead
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #8
sexyfedora

sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)sexyfedora Level 1 (100+)

Part 2 (sorry for the ridiculously long wait)

After eating slowly, the two finally exited the restaurant. They were holding hands in a very cutesy manner and it made me angrier and hornier to see her again. I waited until they got in to their car, and followed them out of the parking lot.

They drove for about 15 minutes until they got to a house in a small suburban community. I made sure to keep my truck back as it looked as if it may stand out. I parked it nearby and went to the house on foot. They were unlocking the door and stepping inside. There weren’t any lights on and it wasn’t too late yet, only 8:20 PM. They were home alone.

Things were turning out perfectly for me. I quickly and quietly ran back to my truck to grab my mask some rope, duct tape, a large knife and a handgun. I put them in a duffel bag and ran back to the house.

I could see through the window that the two were cuddled together on the couch and they were skipping past the DVD menu on some chick flick I didn’t know about. It was going to be so much fun to disrupt their little date.

I had to move quickly and I checked the front door, it was unlocked so I pulled on my mask and waited until the loud Fox logo before the movie came on and silently opened the door. I came up on the couch from behind I could see the full back of the jock’s head and see her vibrant red hair. She was hot even from the back of her head.

I ran up and pistol whipped the jock on the back of his head and sent him to the floor as I turned the gun on the girl saying, “Don’t you dare fucking scream.” She quickly stopped herself before a sound could be made and I could already see tears forming. She was wearing a tight shirt with a v-neck, showing off her small but perky breasts, her tight jean shorts showed off her entire legs that appeared to go on forever. She was also clearly terrified and I was getting hard. “As long as no one tries anything stupid and does what I say, I can get out of here as soon as possible,” I said still pointing the gun. She had not yet gained the courage to speak, her lips quivering. I wanted to kiss her but that had to wait. I threw her the rope from my bag and told her to tie up her boyfriend. She stared at me for a second and then slowly went about it. I watched as she tied the knots, they weren’t great but they were good enough, she tied up his wrists and then at my motioning, tied that rope to his ankles.
I motioned for her to turn around and she finally, spoke, “Please sir, just take what you want and go, my parents are out of town for the weekend…she stopped realizing she said to much.”

I worked hard to suppress my grin. I had the entire weekend, this was gonna be good. I began to wrap the duct tape around the girl’s wrists behind her back

Continued in part 3
sexyfedora is offline   Reply With Quote