View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How you could keep this up for so long was beyond me, the soundtrack was now repeating songs as you raised you hips over and over again. I could not get loose as you kept me impaled on your cock. Your fingers dug into my ass strangely exciting me when I did not want to be excited. My pussy squeezed your cock as I felt my vigina muscle throbbing around it. It felt so alien to me but yet enjoyable. I was ashamed that I was feeling pleasure. I wanted this over now so I could go home and forget about this.

I felt your sweaty face bury into my breasts as you spoke I was not sure if it was to me or to yourself. You were obviously enjoying what you were doing. "So good little whore." Your words made me angry as you were forcing yourself into me, I thought of you as the whore and then suddenly out of no where I groaned loudly as my body let go of it's juices soaking your cock. As I quivered I looked at you with hate.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote