View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The next song had started and I knew my job was done, not a minute to soon as I found myself getting aroused which was not a usual thing for me. I start to lift off of your lap when suddenly you speak.

"$400 if you let me fuck you."

My mouth dropped opened as I sat back down, shocked at what you had said. Finally after a few moments of silence I get up and look at you leerily.

"I don't do that kind of thing."

I was worried that you would not take no for an answer as I knew you were fully erected as I had felt it grow, who could miss it. You were not like any man I had ever danced for. I could avoid their cocks barely grazing it but you were huge in the soft condition. Had I pushed you over the top?
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote