Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

John grins, watching the girl running up towards them with her breasts bouncing in that tight fitting top of hers. Pushing the cigar to the side of his mouth he smiles warmly as the girl, heart pounding harshly in her chest, leans forward, breasts heaving. Her breaths come out in sharp little gasp, a small amount of sweat showing on her forehead.
“You didn’t need to run dear,” says the warden. “We’d have come to bring you here.”
“I called out, but he never stopped! I was afraid of getting lost,” says the girl with some panic in her voice.
“What?” says the guard, pulling out some ear pieces from his ears. Eyes widening, Sophia realizes the man had been listening to music with his headphones which covered his ears. “Sorry girl, I generally cover up sound with some music. Place gets dull around here.”
And with that James puts the plugs back into his ears and begins to whistle a merry tune. John smiles. He listens to the same music every so often, especially when he’s in the mood. The girl would be shrieking now rather then smiling up at him if she knew the “kind” of music James likes to listen to.
Extending his hand to the girl, John smiles and kisses the top of her hand. “You are quite the beautiful sight. Perhaps you can help these men with their wretched ways?”
Sophia blushes, a deep crimson warming her cheeks. “I’ll - I’ll try...” she says timidly. “Wh-what am I supposed to do?” she asks.
She’s watching the inmates as they circle around in the caged room only feet away from her. There have to be over twenty of them inside. Each bearing some kind of marking from his past life. Tattoos and scars riddle their skin and none look well washed or groomed. But they are all quiet, like caged animals. Simply pacing back and forth, barely glancing back at her.
“Well...” says John, rubbing the edges of his mustache between thick fingers. “All you need to do is talk to them for awhile. A little one on one. Alec has the cameras stationed already so we’ll know what’s going on at all times.”
“Yes... but..” she says. Even as quiet as they seem she doesn’t want to be alone with them.
“Not to worry,” says the guard, placing a hand on her shoulder. “We’ll watch your back. Sides, all these guys in here are pussies. The real guys are out back!”
“Right,” says John nodding, trying to avoid looking at the girl’s tight ass too much. “These ones are fairly calm and well mannered. You shouldn’t have much problem. Should we get started?”
“But...”
“Everything will be monitored. Nothing to worry about. They’re on camera after all.” And he points to some of the cameras littering the prison. Several cameras in fact. Almost too many Sophia thinks. But all the better then.
“Alright,” she says.
John nods and James puts the keys to the lock, clicking it open. Some of the men inside glance up at him, but nothing more, before heading around with their pacing. The door swings open and the guard motions to her with a wide smile.
Swallowing the wad of spit forming at the base of her throat, Sophia walks hesitantly forward. She takes one step towards the cell and then another. None of the men seem to be paying her any mind. Breathing with a sigh of relief she takes another few steps in, and turns, realizing the guard isn’t coming in with her.
“Hey,” she says. “Aren’t you...”
The door is suddenly closing shut behind her, the lock turning in place. The keys are thrown in the air and pocketed. Sophia rushes back towards the door, gripping the bars.
“Hey! Hey! Let me out! This isn’t part of the deal!”
“What?” says the guard, pointing to his ear pieces again. “Sorry, I can’t hear you!” He sticks his hands back into his pockets giving her a wide grin.
“Let me out, you dumbass!” she says, banging against the bars. The man simply smiles, waving and turns away.
“Warden! Warden!” she says.
“Do not worry,” says the man. “We’ll be down the hall if you need us. We’ll be back in a couple of hours.” He turns away, beginning to walk off in a separate direction from the guard.
Sophia bangs at the bars more, their noise thumping loudly. “Hey! Hey! Don’t leave me! Hey!”
But her voice falls on deaf ears as the warden simply waves, walking away nonchalantly. Sophia continues to scream, yelling for both the men, or anyone. As the gate door closes behind the warden a hand slams onto the bars before her.
“Hey!” says one man, “cut that out! Some of us want some quiet here!”
She turns, wide eyed, heart thumping. She’d forgotten where she was. “Ye-yes. I’ll be quiet.”
Her breasts are heaving and how he’s staring at her, how all of them are staring at her. It makes her heart race. But the man turns away, shrugging his shoulders. “Whatever,” says the man. “Just do what you’re told sweet cheeks.”
And with this he walks back into the milling crowd. Sophia lays her head down against the bars, sighing heavily. Maybe Alec will come back? Maybe?

But after several minutes of waiting, sitting on her knees, looking towards the outside, she realizes he’s not coming. Nor is the warden or the guard, or anyone else. And she can feel the men at her back now, milling about, forming a circle around her, their grins on her back.
One steps close to her, the click clack of his shoes echoing in the room. He stops before her, looking down and smiling. “Hey girl, are you going to say hello or stay here moping?”
She looks towards him. He is a tall man, looking somewhat rugged, but with long hair slicked back in a pony tail, goatee cut short and trimmed. She nods and offers him her hand, best to make the best of the situation.
He pulls her up quickly and the other men give an “oohing” sound that sends shivers up Sophia’s spine. “So what’s your name, girl?” says the man pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his shirt pocket and slipping out a cigarette.
She wonders where he got that from but answers anyways. “Sophia. Sophia Heartstead.” She offers him her hand giving him a quaint smile. “And you?”
He takes her hand, kissing it lightly. “Tony Espinoza.” He holds her hand, running a finger over the soft skin very lightly, tickling the hairs over it. She giggles softly and smiles.
“What are you in here for Mr. Espinoza?” she asks.
“Me?” he says. “I’m here for making a whore scream.”
“I’m sorry?” says Sophia, her smile dropping.
“Yes,” he says, his hand tightening on her hand. “I used to make beautiful girls like you scream as I’d fuck their pussies with my knife.”
Her heart is pounding steadily now, thrumming loudly, a light bead of sweat appearing on her forehead. “But now,” he says, laying her hand down. “I simply fuck in other ways.”
“Wha-what other ways?” says Sophia despite herself.
The man glares at her and smiles, a crinkling of his lips. “I put my dick into their pussies, ram it as hard as I can and cum inside. Then I beat the bitch bloody.”
Sophia stumbles back into the cell doors, her heart hammering in her chest now. The other men stare at her, licking their lips, but Tony shrugs and turns away. “Your pussy might be pretty good too,” says Tony, lighting the cigarette in his lips. “I don’t know... but I’ll wait my turn.”
He takes a puff and turns to her. “You’d better get friendlier bitch. You’re in for a long day.”
“Y-you can’t do this to me!” says Sophia in a stuttering fearful voice.
She feels her body slammed back against the bars, a large hand pressed against her sex, gripping her shorts roughly. The large blonde with slicked back hair stares down at her with cold eyes, jerking on her shorts.
“Please....” she says. “Just let me go.”
“You’re just a cold fucking bitch,” he says, leaning down towards her. She turns her face away and the man opens his jaws, huge tongue lolling out and runs it over the side of her neck. Stopping just under the jaw line he bites her neck and she screams, beating futilely at his large arms. He smiles as he pulls away, the mark of his teeth evident on her supple skin. The tears are already running down her cheeks. “Please....” she says.
“I used to rape bitches like you all the time,” he says, roughly massaging her hips with his hand on her sex. “Gonna be fun, raping your tight fuck hole and making you scream! And I’m not as patient as Espinoza there. I’m gonna take my turn sooner then later.”
With this he jerks her hair back by the braid, her mouth parting for a scream and he slams his mouth into her, barely giving her a chance to make a sound. His thick tongue forcing away into her small mouth, digging into the back of her throat, rough stubble rubbing harshly against her face.
His free hand grips one of her breast, nails biting down hard onto her soft skin as it twist and turns, squeezing the soft flesh beneath its grip. He pulls away from her, letting her gasp and spit, her hands clutching at his arm as he is twisting her tit. “Yeah...” he says, “you’ll be a good fuck.”
Letting go of her braid and gripping her breast, he twist her around, trying to toss her by her tit meat. She stumbles into the hands of another man who grips her shoulders, nails digging into her skin under the fabric. “Hey,” he says. “Name’s Mike.”
“Please...” she says. “I...”
“Shut up cunt!” he says, his veins bulging at the neck. “You’re my tit meat now! And you’ll do what I say. Now open your mouth whore!”
“Please...” she begs, her eyes tearing up.
“Open your god damned mouth slut!”
She does as he says, lips parting slowly. The black man is not gentle, quickly shoving his thick tongue into her mouth, playing with her lips. She feels someone else’s hand on her hips, roughly massaging her buttocks. But she can’t tell who it is with this man engulfing her as he is. Her heart is racing and she is crying, wondering what these men will do. No, if the warden doesn’t show she knows what they will do.
The man pulls away with a smile and nods. “You’ll be a good fuck. You got a good mouth for blowin’ cock!”
“Please let me go!” she says imploringly, her eyes large and soft. But the large black man only smiles.
“Someone hold this bitch’s arms!” he says in a loud booming voice.
“No!” Sophia yells, feeling the one behind her suddenly grip her arms, twisting them back behind her. Her arms are held against one another, her elbows in the air, held painfully in a locked position. “Agh!” she yells, the sharp needles of pain running through her arms. The rough fingers on her arms squeeze tightly making her whimper.
“You think that hurts, cunt?” says the man behind her, his stinking tobacco breath against her ear. “You ain’t seen nothing yet!”
“Please....” she says. It is all that comes out before the large black man backhands her with a loud crack of his hand.
“No talking bitch!” says the black man.
The tears stream down Sophia’s eyes, soft whimpering coming from her parted limps. “That’s better bitch,” says the black man. Mike smiles, looking down at Sophia’s body. She has large double d breasts that are pitching forward, wanting to spill out of her tight little top. He just wants to tear that little top right off of her. But first...
Licking his upper lip he looks down at her taught waist, running his hand down her flat stomach. She is shivering and he likes that. He slaps her belly, chuckling as she yelps. “Little bitch,” he says, hitching up his pants. “Gonna love fucking that tight twat of yours!” He looks down towards her hips, her body shivering.
“Speaking of which,” he says and grips the button up latch of her shorts with both hands and pulls, ripping her zipper open with a quick jerk. “Noooo!” she shrieks twisting in the other man’s grip. The shorts tear with a shredding sound, splitting at the middle, revealing Sophia’s tight red panties. The others around her laugh, pumping their fist. “Yeah! Do it Mike!” they cheer. “Show this cunt what black dicks do to white pussy!”
“Yeah... I”ll...” He looks towards her panties and smiles, running his hand over her lips, rubbing her twat roughly. There is a light lining of fur curling up over the edges of her panties. The bitch is unshaven. “Looks like you’ve got a bit of a muff there bitch,” he says. “We’ll have to correct that!”
“Please....” she begs, the tears streaming down her eyes now. “Don’t!”
“We know you want it,” says the black man. “Come on!” he says, turning to the other men. “Let’s strap this bitch to the table and clean up her dirty cunt!”
Turning to her, he smiles. “Don’t want to soil my clean cock on a dirty twat after all!” He laughs, chuckling loudly, cheered on by the other men. Sophia feels her heart pumping madly, her heart ramming against her chest. What did these men have planned for her?

Alec blows a breath of smoke, letting it fill the small control room. He stares at the gray screens, the screen fizzling and crackling. John runs his thick tongue over his fat lower lip, staring intently at the screen with beady eyes. Alec can see the man already fumbling with his trousers, his thick hands stroking his large member.
Alec twist his lips in a grimace. The man is truly sick. His smile twist into a wide grin. But his money is good, and the show looks like it’s just starting to get good.
He watches as the men lead Sophia to the table, his grin getting wider. His fingers twitch behind his back, his dick beginning to tent up. Yes, the whore doesn’t know what she’s in for.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote