View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:02 AM   #1
JWack

JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JWack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Nervous to be here

For years I have thought about what it would be like. Or would secretly and vividly think about movie scenes with the damsel in distress. I like the feeling of being desired, hunted, and wanted. I like the feeling of being "beneath you" or being overpowered and controlled.

I love having my wrists pinned, or bound up in something tight (your hands included). I love the feeling of being vulnerable. I love a hand around my neck. To be tickled and unable to get away. To feel the yank of my hair. Controlling every breath I take. Deciding for me what happens. I enjoy the resistance and the fight - but ultimately taking what's coming. To me that's the hottest thing ever.
JWack is offline   Reply With Quote