View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #116
TRAKS
Privileged Member

TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brother and Sister

JAMES GETS A BIG BONER WHEN HE WALKS IN ON HIS LITTLE SISTER NAKED LITTLE SISTER TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION AND OFFERS TO LET HIM FUCK HER IF HE'LL DO HER CHORES FOR A WEEK!! JAMES FUCKS HIS LITTLE SISTER HARD!! Christelle is just out of the shower....she is 100% butt-naked.....brushing her beautiful, long, brown hair....when her Brother James accidentally walks in on her. James didn't expect Christelle to be home from school yet. James has to go to the bathroom....so Christelle tells him to "go ahead"....and he stands in front of the toilet to go, while Christelle continues to brush her hair. James keeps taking a peek over at his Sister's naked bum....and, of course....this leads to him having difficulty going to the bathroom. Christelle wonders why it is taking James so long to go....and when she turns around, she sees why!!! James has a big boner!!! Christelle laughs at her Brother for getting a boner in front of his naked Sister. "You probably want to fuck me, don't you?" she says. Poor James...embarrassed by his Sister....standing there with a big boner.....sheepishly admits that, yes.....he is very aroused....and DOES want to fuck his Sister. Being the little Brat that she is....Christelle knows that she has her Brother in a vulnerable state....so the enterprising little Sister takes advantage of her big Brother...."I'll let you fuck me....if you do the dishes for a whole week" she tells him. James has no choice....his erection leaves him helpless to negotiate with his little Sister....so he agrees. Christelle gets up on the edge of the bathroom counter....and prepares to be fucked by her Brother...."I'm going to sit here....you have to do all the work....I'm just gonna sit here and look pretty" she tells her Brother. After being forced by Christelle to put a condom on, so she doesn't get pregnant...James steps up, and enters his Sister's pussy. James pumps away enthusiastically as his Sister sits there and watches her Brother fuck away. Both Siblings admit that...."this DOES feel awesome". James ejaculates inside his Sister's pussy....and the Bratty little Sister takes the condom....and dumps the contents on her Brother's head!!

wmv
Size: 359928100 bytes (343.25 MiB), duration: 00:05:44, avg.bitrate: 8370 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

https://fboom.me/file/9dd6290190f1c/...hroom_Fuck.wmv