Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #29
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For whatever it's worth:

I consider myself center-left, as far as American politics goes. I freely admit to having disdain for the extreme right view in my country. But I have little regard for the extreme left either.

I'm hardly anti-Christmas. In fact, it's my favorite holiday. I don't hesitate to wish people a Merry Christmas. I also wish my Jewish friends a Happy Hanukah, and my African-American friends Happy Kwanzaa. I don't try to tell anyone how they should or shouldn't greet people during the Christmas season.

I agree with you that there are many on the left and right who fit your broad description, and other than their lack of using live ammunition and ordnance, are indistinguishable from the Taliban in their tactics.

And even though it's slightly premature, since we haven't observed our Thanksgiving Day yet, I'll go ahead and take this opportunity:

Merry Christmas Rotter, you miserable git!