Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #27
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Was she implying that? I tend to just scan her posts, as they're usually just flirtatious semi-role plays that get a bit samey after about five times.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on this years war on Christmas, just do you can get agitated at how mindless I am.
I don't believe she intended to imply that. I think it was just the way she worded her post. And apparently I compounded the problem by not being entirely clear myself. Shit happens on Internet forums!

And I don't know how things are on your side of the pond, and I acknowledge the situation might be very different in the UK, but here in the US, the "War on Christmas" is a fantasy promulgated by ignorant wankers like Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly, and stupid cunts like Ann Coulter, to rile up their viewers/listeners and ultimately make money through higher ratings and increased book sales. Most of the examples they give of this so-called war, when they even bother to cite any, turn out to be distortions, misinterpretations, or even outright lies, just like everything else they talk about. But, you're free and welcome to post about anything you like, especially here in the Rowdy Room!