Thread: Racist?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Was she implying that? I tend to just scan her posts, as they're usually just flirtatious semi-role plays that get a bit samey after about five times.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on this years war on Christmas, just do you can get agitated at how mindless I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
Yes, I know they're not the same thing at all, unlike the student union official. I was only responding to the quoted part of HMD's post above, which seemed to imply that pole fitness wasn't demeaning BECAUSE it wasn't stripping. And I've gotten to know HMD well enough that I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant to imply. I guess there's plenty of inarticulateness to go around!

Oh, and the "War on Christmas" is nothing more than a right-wing hoax to agitate their mindless followers.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 11-08-2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Because Steve Jobs is a cunt.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote