View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

*yawns*

That's alright - we can leave this work of fiction up there.
Maybe some people will enjoy it as much as it bored me. If so - you're in for a great time.

Now Mr. Covert Ops-guy, in that little fantasy world of yours - what happens if people don't just buy your rubbish but actually think for themselves and just do the only thing appropriate - laugh at you?

I'm glad you're still so full of yourself - at least there's one person who believes it ... but let me break it to you: The guy in the mirror ... he's lying.

You were driven away tared and feathered from so many places ... by so many people ... just accept you lost here as well. Nobody cares for you.