View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
Eyes Only
Banned

Eyes Only has initial reputation
Default The truth is out there - Just not on here

Do not attempt to adjust your PC.
This is a streaming freedom Forum bulletin.
The system hack will last However long it takes the mods to catch it.
It cannot be traced, it cannot be stopped, it will appear again and again.
And it is the only free voice left in this site.

Im using an alias for this post as I dont want my main account banned. Which these days seems to be the common result when someone disagrees with the mods, when there is disention among the ranks and they have no truthful answer to give us. So they shut us up and chase off anyone who agrees with us. Im sure this post will soon be deleted aswell as this account but it will be back within a day.

Im no longer going to sit back and watch blatant lies and this site torn to pieces by the egos of a few people. This was once a great place to be and now its nothing but an endless soap opera, and a place for certain people to get the drama they seem to need to make their lives feel fulfilled.

It seems one of our great leaders had himself an accident this week, how very convenient. The man who up until sometime last week was running off to hide at his own site (I'll get back to this in a moment), though all of a sudden he decides to stay spouting off about this place being the best place on the net and that others were out to destroy it, attempting to bring everyone together under a flag of war, then we have this accident. And all the sympathy comes out from everyone 'ohh no phantom.' It brings to mind thoughts of a president about to be impeeched, throwing the blame on others for his failings and inadequacies and then making a quick grasp for the sympathy plug. Well im done with the sympathy and so should you be. We now even have IMs going out to certain people from them, what the hell is up with that? Im sure filled with slander, half truths and malicious content. Thats right, if you cant take responsibility for your own actions blame someone else. Hey it worked for Hitler - Ironic isnt that Phantom?

This accident is nothing but a hoax and I will prove it so. Phantom was supposedly rearended doing 80 miles per hour, thats 144 kilometers an hour for you europeans out there. Well thats some velocity to have an accident at. I queried a few people about this today from different professions, builders, carpenters, police officers. The general concensis was, he'd be dead or 90% of his body would be broken.

So I thought I would look up the physics of cars an impacts. I found a few interesting graphs, though they only went up to 70 miles per hour. So we'll use those. Now at that speed it takes twenty meters to react and hit the brake, roughly two thirds of a second, so we add on a few more meters for 80 miles. it then takes an additional 65 meters to come to a full stop and this takes an additional five seconds. The speed while stopping drops at a constant rate dependant on tires and surface material. Now 'several yards' is nowhere near far enough a distance to stop. Impact would have been at full speed or a slightly reduced speed. And an impact at that speed is nothing short of devistating for the human body.

At those speeds the body travels forward at the same momentum even after impact, a seat belt and airbag can lessen the damage but again at those speeds not by much. The body will come to a stop and literally vibrate, compress and explode all at once. Shockwaves travel through the body literally exploding cells and causing massive internal bleeding. The brain bounces inside the skull like a tenis ball at Wimbeldon, causing massive cerebral damage and swelling. At best you could hope for a coma, massive internal injusries. broken bones from the crumple zone entering the roll cage (at those speeds tha cage is useless), Not to mention brain damage and swelling needing cranial surgery.

Well it seems phantom was able to let everyone know what happened reletively quickly, a lap top was brought to him at the hospital. Well this seemed a little out of the ordinary to me so I called my local hospital today and asked the ladies at the front desk if people in ICU could use laptops. The first thing she said is anyone in ICU would be too sick or injured to use a laptop. I asked to speak to the people in ICU and they said basically the same thing, though as soon as someone is moved to the general wards they can use a laptop as long as it is  cleared by the hospitals electrician.

So it is highly doubtful phantom would be able to use a laptop if he had an accident, he'd likely not be able to communicate in anyway, so there is no way he could tell people his wishes and whom to contact so they dont worry about him. But then again if you remember Sierra herself had an accident almost exactly one year ago to this date and sustained head injuries and she manage the same amazing feat, to get online within a few days and tell everyone she was ok. You can tell these two are very original. Both needing a sympathy vote from everyone at the time and both amaziingly suffering a near fatal accident. That accident story itself had so many gaps in it that I let go at the time even though they screamed out at me.

Mommy may have known about Sierra and called her in but there is no way she could have any direct communication with phantom nor he with her and the board. But then again did Phantom tell mommy about Sierra before? I know its a strapping young mans first thought that comes into his mind when mommy asks where he met the woman pushing twice his age. Online of course, because it doesnt at all bring to mind certain thoughts of where they met. So Phantom should NOT have been in contact with anyone and should NOT have had access to the internet. Yet it seems he has Been on KO in the past few days a few times and other sites.

Oops ohh no I mentioned another board. I guess im going to get banned now. Ohh wait no, I used an abbreviation, phew. Though it seems Phantom can mention his board whenever he wishes without consequences, abbreviated and in full. Since hes been a mod its the same, one set of rules for members another for mods. And if Phantom is posting about Rape Board being the best site out there, why does he even need his other board. Isnt that a conflict of interest? A bit hypocritical, all his bad mouthing of all the other sites and yet he runs his own. No no conflict of interest there, free advertising and the ability to put down all the other sites.

And now we have his letter dictated to sierra, Amazing yes? I know I can speak that well when im doped up to the eyeballs, cant you? And what better time to ask everyone to play nice and stop fighting when we are supposed to be feeling sorry for him, Aww phantom anything for a broken brother. Ironically enough the fighting should stop for a while, as you are gone, well we can all hope you will be gone for a while, And without the prince of drama and lies perhaps your little courtesan shall stay away also.

In my opinion this is all just another in a long series of lies designed to gain peoples sympathies. Tug on the heart strings and make us all feel guilty for judging him so harshly in the job he wanted to do. If there was an accident it was nowhere near as severe as they are making out, at best a fender bender and thats nothing worth worrying over, but it goes on.

The vast majority of the conflict of egos on rapeboard have involved phantom. Phantom vs Maradonna, Phantom vs Sindyloo, Phantom vs ctomie, Phantom vs Sinister, Phantom vs Clean, Phantom vs RLA, Phantom vs Trill, Phantom vs Sparks. And thats just a few of them. All those members, the ones who left, at one point made excellent contributions here. In my opinion he was admins worsed mistake and thats unfortunate. This place at one time was fun now I barely post at all if ever. Now I just read a story or two, maybe download a movie. I started out as a leacher and I guess I'll go out as a leacher. This place is broken and will never be right while hes here.

Its funny how phantom likes to see himself as the victim in all this. Every time members go to other sites to post and get away from the drama, for example to a certain club, a savage site, a desire site. They seem to get messages in Im and email about how nasty those sites are. He has a liltease playing on those sites and sending back data on those trying to get away from him and his drama. I wonder what lies he is spewing in those IMs. I just thank the lord I have actually taken the time to get to know members on multiple boards. Talk to them and get to know both sides of the dramas. Listened to the stories of those who have had direct run ins with phantom. Some of the stuff I have heard makes me wonder about his real age.

If there is nothing else you take from this thread it should be this, Never believe all you read, always be willing to question it. What is that persons motivations for making the post and is it true?. What are the events surrounding it and dont just swallow everything you are told, you are all intelligent well educated people, use your mind and dont let someone else make your decisions for you.

A post with the community as a whole in mind, not just one board but all of them, so I will dedicate it to every one of them - RB, EB, VB, SV, RD, RC, RU, FS and yes even KO. Here's hoping for a little less drama and a little less phantom. Not to mention his organ grinder, puppet master, woman pulling the strings from behind the scenes and im sure causing all his worries - Sierra.

So good night, god bless and drive safe.

PS - I'll leave you with an old quote.
".... the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled...." Cicero 55BC.