View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tim, I think you do my girl a dis-service. What she wrote is a simplified summary of our first meeting, and mentions little of what led up to it. Luck does not come in to it. Judgement does, and she has that in bucketfulls.

Not everbody ascribes to the safe, sane and consentual ethos. And far as safewords go, they do little to protect anyone if the top is willing to ignore it.

I won't go into limits, ours are between ourselves, and every pair decides upon theirs in their own unique way. I agree with you that initial meetings need careful consideration and I'm glad that there are experienced people like yourself out there teaching the pitfalls and potential dangers of kink.

I feel it's only fair I should be able to point out that not everybody needs their hand held every step of the way, and not everybody is going to agree with what you may think is "the one true way" of BDSM. If this is not actually how you think then I apologise in advance for my presumptiveness.

FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote