View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeHerPlease20 View Post
Hey guys...I was browsing the internet and came across this site and I found it to be such a great site I showed it to my girlfriend. Me and her have been into all kinds of kinky stuff. I asked her if I could put one or two pics of her up to see what you guys would do to her,lol, expecting a no but she said yes to my surprise. So guys....here ya go. She is 20 years old and I would love to know what all you guys would do to her. Be as dirty and as specific with details as you want. Hope you enjoy...I know we will.
naw, I wouldn't rape her

I would sodomize her though
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote