View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #14
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I've pretty much covered the bases and tried all the things on my "bucket list". Most them didn't live up to the hype, but there were a few that definitely exceeded expectations.

For some reason I can't explain I am drawn to the idea of being groped and fucked on a train by a gang of men, like those Japanese vids that make the rounds. It seems a tame fantasy for me, I know, but still.....

The japanese vids always seem lame to me.... but its a huge cultural problem in Japan. There trains are so fucking packed..... and hands wonder all the time..... and girls their are too embarrassed to say anything.

I myself, always loved the train scene from Going Places (Gerard Depardieu 1974?). Saw that as a kid and I was blown away. Seems like a tame scene by todays standards..... but wow. When I was 13 that provided at least a years worth of wank material.....
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote