View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #13
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
For some reason I can't explain I am drawn to the idea of being groped and fucked on a train by a gang of men, like those Japanese vids that make the rounds. It seems a tame fantasy for me, I know, but still.....
Ooh, that is hoooot. But I generally could be groped this way. (And I wish there could be more movies done the same way, with absolutely passive women, but made in Europe or US).

I would also want to be forced to have sex with animal, like big dog or horse. I would never decide for that by myself, I feel to sorry for poor animals, but if I couldn't do anything...

I also have some simplier needs, like being covered by the piss of group of men at the end of rough gangbang...