View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #63
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default my wife's favorite fantasies involve blackmail/coercion...

Things really started heating up in mine and my wife's sex life after she revealed her favorite fantasy when she was in college (when she and I started dating). It goes like this...

She goes to a frat party, gets too drunk, and wakes up naked, tied prone to the top of a coffee table. There is a video camera set up and they tell her that she retired to a bedroom last night with a couple of guys and they have the tape to prove it. However, since she passed out on them, they decided to tie her up down here and offer her to the rest of the fraternity. She either agrees to comply or the video is made public (alas, the internet was in its infancy then, so no 'viral' video or anything). She tells me her favorite part is being made to say she wants it and made to keep asking for it. She also likes all the other guys cheering on the ones fucking her and calling her a slut.

Wonderful woman, isn't she?

Since then she and I have discussed similar fantasies involving potential blackmail scenarios in related to our current life. In the past ten years we have come up with some great ones that have fueled many an orgasm (for both of us).

The funny thing is that my wife is also quite shy and very, very prudish. She was raised by a very bitter single mom, taught that men were scum and that sex was evil. Try as I might, I cannot completely expunge this. She prefers to keep these thoughts deeply buried and it is not easy to lure them to the surface. However, when they get there. Wow. Much fun for me.

Thanks for listening.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote