View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 07:34 AM   #20
Johnboy267

Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK, I very rarely post here, because basically I'm way too busy to do anything except check in for new stuff 5 and 10 minutes at a time and be a leeching lurker!
But this is way too fun not to participate. This is an Americans take on how we view other countries stereotypes of Americans:
  • The French are stuck-up snobs, who hate Americans and think we are crude and unsophisticated
  • The English think they have all the real Old-World sophistication and think that Americans are crass and rude
  • The Germans think they have the best Engineering in the world (and they do) but they wish Americans would stop building Military bases in their country, marrying their women and staying forever, becoming Germans.
  • The Italians love the IDEA of opportunity in America and want to move here, but wish Americans would stay the hell out of their country
  • The Russians love EVERYTHING American (Blue Jeans, McDonalds, iPods) but hate the American people. They think we are crass, fat, stupid, overbearing bullies
  • The Canadians LOVE Americans to cross their borders for vacations, shopping and tourism, but HATE us when we cross the border to take jobs away from them
  • The Mexicans LOVE to cross the border to live in the US, but wish all us foreigners would get the hell out of THEIR country!
  • The Native Americans are still just REALLY PISSED OFF!!! (I'm 1/4 Seneca, so I guess I can say that) :-)
Johnboy267 is offline   Reply With Quote