View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #47
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of my favorite fantasies is not just one girl, but multiple. I get to go up and inspect their bodies before I decide which one I want to rape first. In these fantasies I usually get the best of all worlds. I have the one who just tries to pretend like she's somewhere else and stays silent. Which I'll usually bite, pull her hair, spank her or twist her nipples just to hear her scream while pounding her. I'd hate it if she actually got away with ignoring the fact that I was raping her.

Then, of course, I'd have the crying one, who begs for me to stop. Wailing and screaming, with tears running down her face. I'd lick her tears off her cheeks and tell her that if she begged me hard enough I might not cum inside her (yeah right). Then, just as I'm about to cum, I force her to face me and tell her she's about to get impregnated. When she cries and screams that I told her I wouldn't I'd just say "Tough luck, slut. I'm not a man of my word."

Lastly, you'd have the fighter who'd try to kick and bite me the whole time. For her I'd have something like a yardstick that I would shove into her ass and I'd tell her every time she tried to hit or bite me, the stick goes in another inch. Then I'd take her pussy for a long hard ride.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote