View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #37
gipsy in chains

gipsy in chains has initial reputation

I went to college about 5 hours from home. My car broke down, and my brother's drove down to fix it for me. They caught me in my off-campus apartment doing a little oral extra credit work with a Professor from the history department, (sucking was the only way I passed history in my entire 4years of college).

They got really pissed at me, called me all kinds of whore and slut. They went on and fixed my car, and decided to crash at my place. They went to the liquor store and proceeded to get snot-slinging drunk. The drunker they got, the madder they got at me for supplementing my grades that way. They started interrogating me about what else I had done to get my 3.5 GPA.

I swore that I only gave head; I was still a virgin. They didn't believe me, said they had to check. I tried to run, but they grabbed me and two of them held me down on the floor while the other ripped and tore my clothes off.

I was fighting them, but they were just too big and too many of them. When the oldest stuffed a finger inside me, the pain almost made me pass out. He laughed and said I couldn't claim to be a virgin anymore, but anyone who sucked for a grade was still a whore, so I shouldn't mind him taking a sample.

They took turns on all my holes most of that night, after a while I started enjoying it. They laughed and spit on me when I climaxed. I felt so nasty and so hot. I was out of my mind. I begged them to use me any way they wanted. And they did.

Our parents still think its sweet the way we're still so close. They might not think so if they knew what still goes on every chance we get.

gipsy
gipsy in chains is offline   Reply With Quote