View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 02:45 AM   #6
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The idea of hypnosis being used is very intriguing, I'll admit. The only downside I see is that I really won't remember anything, unless I'm wrong about this. I view this in the same light I view being drugged or knocked out, and then being raped while unconscious.

You will know, overall, what was just done to you, but you won't remember many, if any, details about the ordeal.

The slow creeping fear as you realize what is about to happen, and the struggle, is what really gets my blood going, so I'm not sure hypnosis would ever actually work for me, but who knows. * Shrug *
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote