View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:16 PM   #9
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I brake into ur house with 2 fat and ugly bums I paid to help me. U are already in ur bed but still awake. First we beat you up a little bit, sit u on a chair and tie u to it. Then we turn on your scared fuckwhore you call wife. First I slap her really hard on her beautiful innocent face. „Slap this little whore hard !“ I scream to the bums. They smack the shit out of her a couple of times. You can’t do nothing sit there and watch. Your beautiful young wife starts crying and shaking. So it begins. I grab her by her hair and throw her back on your bed. I punch her one time with my fist right in her face. She falls on her back screaming and now crying louder. Just like a little girl your wife is crying her lungs out. I brutally rip her lingerie apart. She has a body like a 18 year old teen. Tears in her innocent eyes make me even wilder. I grab her throat from behind, choking her strong and force my fat cock in her tiny little asshole. The 2 dirty nasty and fat bums slap her face and choke her while I’m brutally destroying her little asshole. She is crying like a little girl. You just watch. ... to be continued
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote