View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #13
flipflop

flipflop is infamous around these partsflipflop is infamous around these parts
Default Chapter 11

After Carpenter withdrew his cock from inside Liz’s mouth, he forced her to hold her mouth open while he allowed the remaining drops of sperm to drip inside. As Liz lay there with her mouth open, like a baby bird waiting for its mother to stuff a worm down its throat, Carpenter continued to give detailed account of everything that was happening, for Dave’s benefit.

After Liz finish swallowing his sperm, she turned her head away from Carpenter and began crying hysterically, gasping out deep, gut-wrenching sobs. She couldn’t bear to think what she had been forced to do. Especially since she had never allowed Dave to do what she had just been forced to do. She doubted she could ever look him in the eye again.

Dave could hear Liz sobbing and wanted to tell, her it was okay, He knew what she was thinking and he wanted to tell her how brave she was and how he wasn’t upset with her for doing what she was forced to do. But he knew she needed to be able to cry for few minutes so he decided to just sit silently for a few minutes.

Finally, he heard Liz’s voice in his cell phone! She was crying as she talked to him. “Oh my God Dave, I’m so ashamed! I s-s-so sorry! He forced me to do that. You know that don’t you?” Then she unleashed another round of hysterical crying.

Dave waited for it to subside, before he tried talking. Finally, as the crying diminished he spoke gently into his phone. “You were so brave Liz. You were so brave! I know you didn’t want to do that, but I know he forced you to.”

“I love you!” he said. “I’ll get those bastards” he said, his voice slightly raised. Carpenter laughed to himself as he heard Dave’s display of bravado over the speaker of Liz’s phone. He thought about responding to it, but he let it pass.

He decided to let Dave and his wife talk, uninterrupted for a few minutes. He felt like another beer and he need to give his dick a chance to recharge before he fucked Liz and turned her over to his friends, who were eagerly awaiting their turns.

While the four ex-cons drank their next round of beers, Carpenter sat in the chair near the bed and listened to the music from Dave’s car radio, playing through the speaker of Liz’s phone. He didn’t really like most of the music that they played on this station. But, he had found that they had a tendency to play weird crap that nobody else played, for fear of getting booted off the air by the Feds.

They also took music requests, which Carpenter liked. And since they were a small station, with a very small listening audience, they usually played the requests right away. Shortly, Carpenter would be calling in his own personal requests.

Finishing his fourth beer, Carpenter stood up and stretched. “Okay. I’m tired of listening to these two ‘lovebirds’ babble” he said. “Besides” he thought, “my dick is starting to get hard again”. Then, he signaled to one of his former cell mates and waved him over to where he was standing. Then, he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and handed it to him. “I want you to call this radio station and make a song request for me.”

Then he handed him a post it note with the station’s request line number and the titles of the two songs he was requesting that they play. He took the note from Carpenter and looked at him as though he thought he’d lost his mind. Then, he looked at the song titles and smiled.

“Ask him if he can play them back-to-back and tell him I’d like the first one played in about 10 minutes” Carpenter added. Nodding his head, he took Carpenter’s phone and stepped outside the bedroom to make the call.
He came back into the room a few minutes later and handed back Carpenter’s cell phone. “is he going to play them?” Carpenter asked. “Yeah. He said that the station might get in trouble with the FCC but he said that this was his last week at the station anyway so he didn’t give a shit”. Carpenter smiled and asked “did he say he’d do the dedication I asked for too?”

“Yeah. He said no problem”. Smiling, Carpenter said “okay. Then let’s get down to business!”

As he walked back to the bed, Liz quickly stopped talking to Dave. “I love you” she said to her husband, as Carpenter stepped up alongside her. Then, wasting little time setting to work on Liz’s dress slacks.

He opened her belt and then unzipped the front opening. Quickly pulling the front of her pants, wide open, he smiled as he caught his first glimpse of her white, bikini panties. Then sticking the blade of his knife, inside the bottom of the zipper of her pants, he slashed downward and then ripped down her pants leg from inside the garment.

In a matter of seconds, her pants were ripped completely off her and she was laying on the bed wearing only her panties and high heels.

All the while he was working on her pants, Liz was biting her lower lip, trying not to give in to the fear she had over what she knew was soon to come.

Then, kneeling down between her shackled legs, Carpenter smiled at her, held his knife up and said, “tell him what I did, bitch”. Liz slowly and quietly said into the boom mike, “Oh Dave, he just cut off my p-p-pants!” Then, the realization of what was coming next suddenly hit her and she started to cry. “Oh God! On my God, Dave. He’s…he’s…he’s going to rape me! Please don’t let him rape me!”

Dave suddenly screamed into the phone with the only threat he had at his disposal, and it was an idle one at that. “I’ll kill you! I swear, I’ll hunt you down and kill you if you touch her!” Dave screamed through the speaker of Liz’s I-phone.

Carpenter smiled and ignored Dave’s comment. Then quickly moving his fingers inside the waistband of Liz’s panties, he pulled and tugged until they tore free from her hips. “Oh my God!” screamed Liz, “Please don’t do this! Oh God, Dave. Oh God, I’m naked. He’s stripped me naked. Please help me, Dave! Please help me!!!”

Dave was beside himself now. He could do absolutely nothing for Liz and she was within seconds of being raped. Having to listen to it would be horrible for him, but he knew that it would be even worse for Liz, knowing that he was helplessly listening to it.

Finally Dave screamed into the phone. “Please, let me disconnect the phone! I can’t stop you from raping her, but at list don’t subject us to this. Please! Let me disconnect the phone or at least put mine on mute”.

Smiling at Dave’s growing panic, Carpenter realized he had Dave right where he wanted him. “This will be much better than killing him” he thought. “No fuckin’ way asshole” yelled Carpenter. Disconnect that phone, or mute it and this bitch dies. And it won’t be fast and painless death either”.

Suddenly, Carpenter pushed Liz’s thighs apart and inserted is index finger into the tight, dry, slit of her hair covered pussy. As he he pushed it deep inside her with one thrust, Liz screamed “Oh my God, he has his finger inside me! STOP! STOP!” shrieked Liz.

As he forced his finger deeper, and then a second finger, Liz groaned and squealed in discomfort as he forced his two thick digits into her dry twat. As she groaned into the boom mike, she cried out “stop. Oh please stop. That hurts. It hurts!”

Tell your husband what I’m doing, bitch!” Carpenter said. “No! I don’t want to!” she said. Then using his other hand to grab hold of her hair, he twisted it in his fist and said “TELL HIM!” Reluctantly Liz complied.

“He...he…he’s got his fingers inside me. Oh God, Dave he’s using his fingers. Oh god. It hurts!” Dave felt like he was in a daze. He couldn’t stand listening to what was happening to Liz, but he couldn’t block it out either.

As Carpenter continued to force his fingers into Liz, her painful groans continued to transmit to Dave’s cell phone. “Stop”, Liz pleaded. “Oh God, please stop!

Ignoring her cries and continuing to work his fingers inside her, he noticed that in spite of her resistance to what he was doing, they soon began to slide in and out of her, with less resistance and Carpenter smiled as he realized that Liz was getting wet from the stimulation of his fingers.

As she continued to verbally resist, screaming for him to stop and pleading in the headset with Dave to help her, Carpenter began to move his fingers faster and then added a third finger into Liz’s increasingly damp cunt.

As his fingers stretched her opening and her moistness increased, Carpenter could hear the sounds his fingers made as they slid in and out of Liz’s, suddenly sopping wet fuck hole.
Quickly picking up her cell phone with his other hand, he held it down between her thighs so Dave could clearly hear the sounds of Carpenters fingers, squishing in and out of Liz’s cunt.

“Hear that, asshole?” he asked. “Thats the sound of your slutty wife getting all wet. This bitch likes it. Bet you wish you were here to play too, don’t you?”

“You like it don’t you, baby?” taunted Carpenter. “No” Liz squealed. “No I hate it! Stop. Oh God, please stop!” But somehow, her protests seemed less adamant than they had earlier. At least that’s how it seemed to Carpenter.

Then, as he withdrew his fingers from her slippery cunt, he moved quickly into position between her thighs and prepared to enter her. As he placed his cock against her opening, entering part way in, Liz shrieked, “NOOOO! Oh God, No! Please don’t rape me!”

As Dave listened to Liz’s protest, his attention was suddenly re-directed to the radio. The tedious sounds that passed for music, that he had been ignoring all night, suddenly had his interest. The voice of the DJ came on between songs and said, “I’ve been asked to play these next two songs as a special dedication to Liz and Dave. And I gotta tell you”, the DJ continued, "with songs like this as a dedication, Liz and Dave must be one kinky couple! So here ya’ go, Liz and Dave!”

Suddenly as the musical intro started and came blasting across the radio, Carpenter plowed forward and planted his cock into Liz.

Then as Liz started to scream, (“Oh my God! Oh my God, he’s raping me! Oh God, Dave he’s raping me!”) the voice of the late Kurt Cobain came over the airwaves, on almost perfect cue, singing his controversial song, ‘Rape Me’!

As Carpenter pounded away inside Liz, her moans and screams of protest came blasting through Dave;s cell phone, accompanied by the lyrics from Nirvana, blaring from Dave’s car radio.

As Liz screamed, ”No! No! Oh God, please stop!” Kurt Cobain’s voice echoed the lyrics, “Rape me, rape me, my friend, rape me, rape me again”. Dave felt like he was going insane, as his senses we barraged with Liz’s screams and the offensive music coming from the radio, His urge vomit again, was suddenly replaced by an even greater urge to smash his cell phone pound his car radio with a sledge hammer.
He was clearly coming unglued, which would have made Carpenter smile if he could see what this torment was doing to Dave.
Suddenly, as the final chorus of the song, with its repetitive lines, played over the airwaves, “Rape me! Rape me! Rape me! Rape me! Rape me! Rape me! Rape me! Rape me!” Dave tried not to listen.
Then, suddenly, he heard Liz groan in one final, agonizing protest as she screamed “Oh my God! Oh my God, no! He’s cumming inside me! Stop. Oh God, please stop!!”

In the background, Carpenter could be heard grunting and gasping, as he ejaculated deep inside Liz. When he was finish, he laid on top of her for a minute or two, before withdrawing from inside her.

As she lay under him, whimpering and pleading for him to get off of her, Carpenter spoke to the boom mike and said “your wife is a great fuck, man! Too bad you’re not here to enjoy her as much as I did.” But Dave heard none of it.
While Carpenter was having his orgasm, Dave had been unable to fight off the urge any longer, as a second wave of intense nausea came over him. Giving in to it, he step from his car and vomited, violently and repeatedly.

While Dave was vomiting in the trees, Carpenter climbed off of Liz, stood up from the bed, turned towards his friends and said, “Okay. Who’s next?”

Last edited by flipflop; 07-02-2014 at 07:45 AM.
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote