View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #12
flipflop

flipflop is infamous around these partsflipflop is infamous around these parts
Default Chapter 10

As Carpenter’s cock slid inside Liz’s mouth, Dave could suddenly hear her gagging over the phone. As it slid into her throat, her gagging grew more violent and saliva began to collect in her mouth, and run down her airway, causing it to sound like she was choking to death.

Unable to talk to Liz now, Dave could only try to block out the sounds she was making, as she was forced to do things that he had wanted from her, but never made her do. He knew that what she was being subjected to now was causing her a degree of humiliation that she couldn’t have imagined in her wildest dreams.

As Liz started to make gurgling noises, and snot bubbles started to form in her nose, Dave tried to block out the sounds he was hearing. He tried plugging his ears and turned the radio up louder. Even the horrendous sounding music that was being played by the radio station was better than listen to Liz’s torment.

While the steps he had taken did help, somewhat, with blocking out the sounds of Liz’s choking, they couldn't remove the mental picture that had formed in his brain. Then, suddenly, he heard Carpenter’s voice over the phone talking to him.

Leaning close to Liz’s face, he positioned his mouth close to the boom mike and said “Hey asshole! Are you there?” Dave answered reluctantly, “yes”! “Good” came Carpenters reply. “Your wife is too busy to give you a play-by-play right now, so I thought I’d do it for her. So, listen carefully”

“Right now, my cock is all the way down her throat and my balls are slapping against her chin and her lips are wrapped around my shaft! Drool is runnin’ down the bitch’s chin and her blue eyes are so wide that I think they might just pop out of her head.”

Dave couldn’t bear to listen to what Carpenter was saying. “Why are you doing this he asked?” Carpenter responded with a vague answer that told Dave nothing. “I have my reasons” he said.

Suddenly, Carpenter turned his attention back to Liz and Dave could hear him say, “That’s really good, bitch! Now I want you to use your tongue. Wrap it around my dick and lick it! I want to feel your tongue lovin’ my cock!”

With no other option, Liz did what Carpenter told her to do. As her tongue wrapped around his cock, Dave suddenly heard slurping sounds being transmitted through the boom mike. “Oh my God”, thought Dave. His heart was aching for Liz’s humiliation and he wanted more than anything to be able to crash through the cabin door, kill Carpenter and his buddies, and then sweep her up in his arms. But thinking that way, just made it worse for him.

Suddenly, Dave heard the sounds of Carpenter’s voice again. But he wasn’t talking to him, he was talking to Liz. “Oh yeah, baby! That’s right! Use that tongue. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! You’re a good little cock sucker”.

Suddenly, Carpenter began to moan and Dave cringed as he knew what was next. “Here I go, bitch! Here I go! I’m cummin’ in your sweet mouth.”

Suddenly, Dave couldn’t listen any more. He put the phone down on the seat and turned up the radio. The, he opened the driver’s door and leaned out to vomit!

While he was puking in the parking lot, the sound of his wife gulping down Carpenter’s semen, came through his phone loud and clear.

And while his vomiting episode prevented him from hearing those sounds, he was able to clearly hear Carpenters voice, coming through his phone as he yelled “That’s it bitch! That’s good! Swallow it all! Swallow every, fuckin’ drop!”
flipflop is offline   Reply With Quote