View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #20
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His mouth on me made the bile rise in my throat. I hated my body’s response, my breasts on display and at his pleasure. The idea of being raped in the elevator spurred me on to keep struggling despite his obvious advantage. When struggling didn’t work, I tried pleading. His response was to shove his tongue into my mouth mimicking his disgusting intentions. Moving, he allowed me a moment to catch my breath.

“Let go of me! Let…go…! Get your filthy hands off me!” I cried out, finally able to breathe. He made some nauseating comment as he pawed at my skirt. His hands caressed my legs almost seductively. Staring me in the eyes, his movement made it clear that he had the power in this arena. My natural instinct to fight kicked in once again. I wasn’t very tall, but I wasn’t planning to goto go down without a fight.

My hands curled like claws as I snatched at his hands. If I could get to my purse, I could get the mace or something…keys...whatever…to gouge him. His grip was like a vise however and pulling at him wasn’t going to deter his advances.

“I’m not sharing shit with you! Let go of my skirt!” my bravado returned to an extent, but was waning again at his insistent movements. He wasn’t backing down and I was running out of options. I silently hoped the elevator would start soon, but I had no real clue. It could be soon, it could be hours. I wasn’t sure of anything except I wasn’t going to just lie down like a bitch in heat and open my legs for him. His words and attitude incensed me to the point; I forgot my fear for a moment. When he laughed at my efforts again, I lost it. That sound ringing in my ears was enough to move me to keep fighting until I could no longer stop him. Before I could think, my balled fist arced toward his throat. The speed surprised me. It wasn’t the only thing that caught me by surprise when I felt it connect with his flesh.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote