View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #15
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With my hand still clamped onto her throat, the pain in my other hand became the center of my world. At first, I didn’t react, as the pain increased. This fucking vixen wasn’t going to let go as she bit down harder. Luckily, she didn’t bite down on the flesh between my thumb and forefinger, which would have effectively disabled my hand, instead her pearly whites clamped down on the opposite side of my hand just below my little finger. I tried to twist away but she persisted. Finally, I realized where my other hand was located and squeezed her throat, compromising her air. It didn’t take long for her mouth to slacken, allowing me to remove my now bleeding hand. I caught a breath.

“You fucking bitch. You are going to pay for that.”

I swung my arm, striking her in the face with my bloody hand, leaving a red streak across her face. Releasing my grip on her throat just enough for her to draw a breath, I waited to hear her cries of pain. However, I certainly wasn’t going to let her know that striking her with that hand probably hurt me more than it did her. I shook my hand, trying to relieve the sting – it didn’t work, so I pumped it into a fist several times, which helped a bit – at least enough to continue. I grabbed her by the chin, digging in my fingers.

“So bitch, you like it rough. I can give you rough.”

I violently tore the bra from her body.
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote