View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #30
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AMAZON ISLAND - DAY 15

Early the next morning, the Wolf Squad was ready to roll. The men’s stamina allowed them to have a full night orgy with a total of three hours sleep, and still be able to get up and go. Natasha on the other hand was out for the count. She was still sleeping soundly when the men came to wake her and she took a long time to come around. When at last she opened her eyes, she found them all standing around her fully dressed and with the usual assortment of weaponry strapped to their hips and chests.

"What's the matter?" she mumbled sleepily. "Are we going into war?"

They grinned at her happily, like a very contented pack of wolves.

"Something like that," Wolfgang said. Bending down he helped her to her feet and straight away enveloped her into a hug. "Mmmm... I must say Natasha, you look amazing..."

In spite of the brutal fucking Gabriel gave her over the course of the night, Natasha felt a stirring of desire somewhere deep in her core. A moment later with Wolfgang's silky smooth lips kissing her expertly, she moaned and a string of wetness ran out between her legs and down one thigh.

She did not even have the wherewithal to ask him to stop. That task fell to Gabriel, who happened to stroll back to the group at exactly that moment.

"You there! Hands off the merchandise," Gabriel said, half-jokingly and half dead serious, so that both Wolfgang and Natasha looked up at him guiltily.

"We were just..." Wolfgang began, still with his hand on Natasha's ass. Kneading her ass cheek lightly, in a distracted kind of way. All the same, it was setting her on fire and it showed.

"I know what you were just," Gabriel growled, noticing every detail as usual, "and I advise you to step away."

Only when Wolfgang obliged him did Gabriel feel free to joke:

"She's like a bitch on heat right now, Wolfie. Best leave her to me for now. Agreed?"

And he walked up to Wolfgang and stroked his face briefly before kissing him full on the lips. This raised a few eyebrows amongst the men.

"Hey, wait a second..." Dirk could be heard saying. "I thought you said he was faking it before..."

Gabriel turned to face him. Running his pale blue gaze over all of the men gathered, he shrugged his shoulders and said:

"Sorry, I lied. The truth is Wolfgang and I are lovers, as well as friends. Anyone got a problem with that?"

At that moment Wolfgang knew Gabriel loved him and he felt sorry he had tried to come between him and Natasha. He hoped fervently and with all of his blossoming heart that nothing bad would come of his disobeying Gabriel's instructions and telling Natasha the truth about who gave the order to send her to Amazon Island.

After all, he reasoned, trying to assuage his guilt – there should never be secrets between lovers. For if there were secrets to be kept there could be no trust. And without trust, love itself could not flourish. As anyone who has had his or her trust betrayed knows.

SAFE HOUSE #2 - DAY 1

On leaving Amazon Island, the Wolf Squad with Natasha in tow headed straight for yet another safe house – this one, in a remote location high in the Carpathian Mountains. The men did not tell her this, but Natasha recognised the scenery from a TV show. Wow, she thought as they hovered before one of the cliffs waiting for the giant concrete door to open. This place is even more beautiful in real life. Thus distracted, she once again forgot to raise the topic with Gabriel that had been weighing on her mind for some time. Namely, her incarceration on Amazon Island… at his order.

For it so happened that Natasha had not completely forgotten about who it was that gave the command to lock her away on an island full of sex-crazed women. It was just that it slipped her mind for a while, what with the cat fight and the orgy that followed… to say nothing of Anastasia's punishment. The memory of it still set Natasha’s heart racing. She was certain this was due to fear and she resented deeply Gabriel's assertion that the gruesome spectacle had made her wet. Like watching someone get caned and tortured could ever excite her sexually. The very idea was absurd, she thought, realising that there was another topic for discussion. Oh, if she could only get her head straight first. She rubbed her forehead wearily, not realising that Gabriel was watching her from the seat opposite. A position he had assumed precisely with that purpose in mind.

The Carpathian Mountains safe house was built inside a large cave, utilising many of its natural walls. As such, each of its rooms was perfectly sound proof, which Gabriel loved and which had instantly made this his favourite safe house of all. It only made sense to deck out his chambers here a little more elaborately. In Gabriel's case this included bringing in a spanking bench and a set of stocks and the piece-de-resistance: a very large and solid four-poster bed. He had designed it himself, making sure to include many tie-down rings, as well as a large slide out drawer with steel bars as its sides. When fully closed it resembled a cage and he had used it as such before. How he looked forward to showing it to Natasha. But first they would have to have the talk.

He did not particularly want to have the talk. But he could see she needed it and since he loved her he wished to indulge her… within limits of course. Beyond a certain point talking became obsolete and if there was one thing Gabriel hated it was wasting time. Life was too short for that – especially his life, with all its subterfuge and danger and risks.

Risks that she knew nothing about and never would.

Gabriel waited until after dinner to lead Natasha away. His purpose was ostensibly to show her around, but in reality he took her straight to his chambers, where he planned to have the talk. Noticing how tired she looked, the first thing he asked on closing the door was:

"Are you very tired, Natasha, or do you have some energy left?"

In hindsight he should have known she would misconstrue the question, but he was still annoyed when she gazed up at him with wide eyes and with one hand pressed over her heart declared:

"I can't take any more sex tonight. I'm all sore from last night."

As though it was up to her to decide when she was too sore for sex. Ha! I have not begun to hurt you yet, little girl. Thus thinking, he frowned at her for a moment, but then he let it slide. Dragging his mind kicking and screaming to the task at hand.

"I don't mean that," Gabriel said, taking a seat on the bed and gesturing for her to do likewise. "I mean I know you have something bothering you, so I thought I'd give you a chance to tell me about it. What do you say?"

"I say that's awfully nice of you," Natasha replied and she sat down beside him with one of her legs folded underneath her. She was completely unselfconscious, he noticed, despite her naked state.

"Out with it then," he said, working to keep control of himself. Let us hope she makes it quick, he thought and then he heard her say:

"Oh, there's so much to talk about, I don't know where to begin."

Feeling like his hopes for a quick chat followed by a fuck were fading, Gabriel decided to draw some boundaries.

"Let's just focus on the main thing that's bugging you, shall we?" he said, fixing her with his usual stare. As kind as he thought he looked, he made Natasha tremble with nervousness.

"Ok," she said, licking her lips while trying to keep her gaze on his. "I want to know why you had me sent to Amazon Island."

Gabriel could assume the ultimate poker face when he wanted to, and he did so now, while trying not to let his surprise show. Nonetheless, she guessed by the tension in his body and his stiff-necked posture that she was not supposed to know. Therefore, when he turned to her and said:

"Who told you that?"

Natasha shook her head.

"It's not important," she replied, adding: "What's important is you did it and I want to know why."

"Was it Wolfgang?" Gabriel guessed, practically reading her mind. Though it was not as spectacular a guess as it might seem, for Gabriel knew that Wolfgang was the only man Natasha would bother protecting.

When he saw her flinch slightly, he knew he was right. But she did not know he knew and so she just looked at him and repeated:

"Like I said. It's not important. Now please answer my question, Gabriel. You did say you wanted to give me a chance to talk."

That was before you told me what you wanted to talk about, Gabriel thought, wondering if he should cut her off right then and there. In the end he chose not to do so, because she was looking at him with those big blue eyes, with her black hair draped over her breasts, looking too irresistible for words. To hell with it, he thought. If she wanted answers she could have them. To a point anyway.

"I sent you there to keep you safe," Gabriel said, relaxing now. "As you know, the men were going on a mission and I could not let you stay at the house with no one else there but me and the doctor."

Natasha surprised him by laughing in his face.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" her eyes flashed as she said it. Then she began to set out her own theory, one that was much closer to the truth:

"I think you sent me away because you were jealous. I don't think the men had a mission to go to at all... or if they did, I don't believe they would have left you with just the doctor... the Wolf Squad would never leave a person in the house unsupervised. You have too many secrets to hide."

You have too many secrets to hide. She had not meant it as an insult, but the words rang out as such in Gabriel's mind. All of a sudden he felt his patience slipping and he said:

"This conversation. Is over."

Without allowing her to say another word, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward him, kissing her like he had never kissed her before.

Natasha was so stunned by the kiss that at first she did not resist. But as seconds ticked by and the kissing became more and more arduous, she started to struggle. Pushing against his chest hard, she finally managed to break free of the embrace.

"You bastard!" she spat, giving vent to the rage that had been building inside her all this time. "You have no idea of the hell you put me through! And for what? Your own selfish purpose. You couldn't have me while you recovered so you wanted to make sure nobody else could either."

She tried striking him then. She actually tried striking him!

"Tut-tut. That's no way to behave," Gabriel said calmly, as he grabbed her hand mid-flight and twisted her fingers back. Natasha cried out in pain. She was still crying out when he reached out with his free hand and grabbed her other wrist. Pulling her arms behind her back, he pushed her face down on the bed. She tried twisting away but he leapt over the top of her, straddling her like a horse. Then he lowered himself down, trapping her with his weight. Her naked ass pressed against his balls firmly but not painfully. It gave him an idea that he just had to share with her.

"Mmm... You make the perfect horse," Gabriel said to Natasha as she squirmed beneath him. Trapped and helpless, the way he liked her to be. Thoroughly aroused now, he felt he had no choice but to tie her up and fuck her, and he told her so.

"You wouldn't dare!" she screamed. "Not after everything that's happened! If you try and do that, I'll... I'll..."

He chuckled, already binding her wrists with rope, of which there was an abundance lying around.

"You'll what?" he inquired pleasantly, watching as she buried her face in the blanket, in supposed desperation. Whereas really she was getting ready to scream and she wanted to dull the sound.

"You can scream all you like," Gabriel said, pulling her head back. "This room is totally soundproof, believe it or not."

Natasha believed it. What she did not believe was that he would want to fuck her again so soon after their big night. She tried telling him that and to her dismay he replied:

"I'm not just going to fuck you, my love. I'm going to hurt you, too."

Just the way you like it, he thought and he pulled her chin down and inserted the bit between her teeth.

"Aaaa! Aaaa!" Natasha cried, biting down on the metal as Gabriel tightened the straps securing it to her head. Getting off her for a moment, he returned soon with a plug and started to insert it into her ass. Though she was fairly well used to such things by now, Natasha still screamed in protest.

"Aaaa! Aaaa!" she did not know how attractive she looked to him in that moment. With a bit in her mouth and a horse’s tail hanging from her ass – for this was what the anal plug was.

"My oh my. I can't wait to see you standing up," Gabriel said, pumping the plug inside her and making her squirm. He did not need to put his hand between her legs to know her pussy was soaking wet.

"Just a little longer," he purred as he leaned over to the storage chest again and extracted a pair of shoes. Very special black shoes shaped like horse's hooves. With a plug in her ass Natasha's legs were no longer kicking out and he slipped the shoes on quickly. Then at last he lifted her bodily and set her on her feet beside him.

"Aaa..." she moaned through the bit. She did not understand what he was doing, so he led her to the mirror in the corner of the room.

"Aaa!" she screamed as though horrified. But Gabriel pulled her tail to one side and spanked her ass cheek, and watching her face in the mirror he saw her eyes close.

"You're enjoying this," he whispered in her ear. She shook her head in denial even as her nipples hardened around her piercings.

"Tut-tut. It's not nice to lie," Gabriel said stepping back and pushing her before him into a walk. As they went past the storage rack he grabbed a long black dressage whip and struck her with it without warning.

"Aaaa!" Natasha yelled, trotting away from him on her special feet.

"That's it. Trot for me, little horsie..." he said and he whipped her again. As he followed her with his whip raised, he felt his cock grow harder with each lap.

After almost half an hour of being chased mercilessly around the room, Natasha could not take it any longer. Passing by the bed, she threw herself on it, trembling with exhaustion. Her buttocks, with the tail sticking out, quivered. They were nice and red, though not red enough for Gabriel’s liking. He started to whip her some more.

"Aaa! Aaaa! Aaaa!" Natasha cried as the whip smacked her cheeks. But though she could have wriggled off the bed and started walking again, she did not and Gabriel took it as a sign. A sign that she wanted to be whipped some more.

There was no need for words. Indeed words might have ruined the whole thing.
Natasha did not think she could take more sex when the idea presented itself earlier in the night. Now however her pussy was positively bubbling, making a nice wet patch on his bed. Oh God, she thought. What is wrong with me?

Gabriel teased her by pulling her to the edge of the bed and inserting his cock inside her, oh so slowly. She squirmed, trying to impale herself deeper, but he would not let her. He kept inching in a millimetre at a time, which gave her plenty of time to think about what was happening. By the time he was fully inside her, Natasha was coming. Bucking before him like a bronco. Biting on the bit between her teeth. He groaned and started fucking her, hard like he was raping her. Spearing her deep each time. Deliberately hurting her and yet she did not want him to stop. It made no sense and as he pumped her harder and faster she began to cry. He leaned close to her ear and said the only words that she needed to hear:

"Thin is the line between pleasure and pain."

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote