View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #29
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AMAZON ISLAND - DAY 10

For the next week Natasha serviced the women of Amazon Island, satisfying their every whim and desire. This included letting them play with her, which they alone enjoyed. Because try as she might Natasha could not get into having sex with women, like she did with men. After the first week when the women were starting to get friendly with her, she finally felt brave enough to admit it. They were all relaxing in the Sun under the palm trees and it was the perfect time to come out. Or back in, as the case happened to be with Natasha. To her relief, the women did not take it as a personal affront.

"Well there's nothing wrong with being just a little bit bi instead of a lot," Katia said, slapping her playfully on the ass. "As long as you're happy with who you are that's all that matters. Right, Anastasia?"

"That's right," Anastasia said, rolling the R again. After a moment's pause she added thoughtfully: "but it sure is handy to be ok with women, considering the Wolf Squad and their tastes."

Natasha stopped massaging oil into Lana's back.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, though she could guess the answer well enough on her own.

Anastasia stretched. Unfolding her shapely long legs, she stood up from the sun chair she had been lying on. As she walked over to Natasha and started to stroke her hair, she said:

"Let's just say they like theatre plays."

And she left it at that.

AMAZON ISLAND - DAY 14

There were more than thirty women on Amazon Island. After two weeks with them Natasha felt a part of the team, but she also felt like she was going insane. The amount of oestrogen floating around was messing with her body, as well as her brain. Making her irritable and restless like never before. Of course, it did not help that she was so well fed and rested. Her skin tanned from the Sun and her black hair shining, she was like a filly ready for a show: all dressed up and no place to go. Well… not exactly dressed. Natasha had not worn a shred of clothing during her stay on the island and by now nudity felt natural to her. Just as it felt natural to have the women touch her and to touch herself in their presence. But of course this was only making things worse. She wanted sex. Wanted it so bad she felt ready to explode and the women were more than willing to help her – only they could not. Oh they could make her come, but only after much hard work and it never left her satisfied.

The simple fact was, Natasha needed cock. Or as Anastasia put it while talking to Wolfgang over the phone:

"She's gagging for it, darling. Just gagging for it."

And so, fourteen days after dropping off Natasha on the island, the Wolf Squad came back for her.

Complete with their leader this time.

Sitting in the helicopter watching the island come into view below them, Gabriel felt happier than he had been in a long time. After enduring months of anguish trying to forget about Natasha and then another month of high drama, he had started to lose his patience. This was something that never happened where Gabriel was concerned. Period. For this reason, the past two weeks had been particularly difficult. Being bedridden, he had spent most of his time fantasising about Natasha and it had set his heart on fire. And his cock and balls too, it goes without saying. On thinking this, he felt his cock move in his pants and he placed his hand on it to restrain it. Down boy, he thought smiling. You will get your turn soon.

Around Gabriel the men joked and laughed. They had completed a tricky mission in a relatively short amount of time and they were on a high. All except Wolfgang, that is, who sat with his head bowed as though lost in thought.

"Hey, Wolfgang!" Dirk said into his microphone. "I don't know what you're thinking about but you should snap out of it, man! We're about to paaarteee... and you're bringing the mood down!"

"I hardly think that's possible, Dirk," Wolfgang replied smiling at him. But his smile did not touch his eyes and it disappeared completely by the time the helicopter touched down.

The party was on for most of the Wolf Squad. But for Wolfgang the shit was about to fly.

Natasha heard the helicopter arrive and immediately she leapt to her feet. As she ran toward the exit the women blocked her path.

"What's the rush girlie?" Anastasia said sweetly.

"It's the Wolf Squad! They're here!" Natasha breathed, not comprehending the question.

"I know," Anastasia said. Then: "Hold her please, while I go see them."

Perception is a funny thing – distant from reality a lot of the time, yet posing as such in people's eyes. When Anastasia gave the order for Natasha to be restrained, her intent was innocent enough. Namely, she was adhering to protocol and prolonging the suspense for her friend. To Natasha, however, it seemed far more sinister and in line with this impression she felt a surge of anger sweep over her. Enough to make her hands shake.

"You bitch!" Natasha spat. "You don't want to let me talk to them because you want to keep me here, is that it?"

Anastasia turned back slowly.

"Perhaps," she said, for no other reason than to upset Natasha and so punish her for the insult.

Natasha flipped. She had put up with being the women's toy for long enough. She did not belong with them and with the men so close, she was not going to let her chance at freedom slip by. Fixing Anastasia with her deadliest stare, she hissed:

"Well I have news for you, Barbie... I'd rather rot in hell..."

And with that the fight was on.

The men first knew something was wrong when Anastasia failed to greet them as usual. Perplexed but largely unconcerned they were making their way to the building, when suddenly Dirk who was in the lead, held up a hand.

"Wait! I think I hear something!"

They stopped and listened and presently they realised that what they were hearing were sounds of fighting. On Amazon Island this could only mean one thing.

"Cat fight!" the men yelled and they took off at a run.

Despite his recent injury Gabriel was among the first on the scene. Taking it all in, his eyes smouldered. Now there was a sexy sight if ever he saw one. The head girl and Natasha locked together on the floor with their naked bodies twisting and turning and their hands in each other's hair. Pulling at it hard enough to rip chunks of it out. Scratching at each other's faces. Oh they were angry all right. But they would not hurt each other seriously as far as he could see and so, when his men moved forward to separate them he called out:

"No! Let them fight!"

We will deal with them when they are done, he thought, while rocking back on his heels and crossing his arms on his chest. Around him, his men did the same and aware that they were being watched, the women redoubled their efforts. The men egging them on:

"Come on Natasha, you can take her!" - "I'm rooting for you Anastasia, baby!"

Natasha was panting so hard, she thought her lungs would burst. Anastasia was a lot stronger than her, as well as taller with a longer reach. As Natasha twisted trying to get on top of her, Anastasia surprised her by sticking a hand between her legs.

"Aaaa!" Natasha screamed as Anastasia's fingers closed around her clit, her nails pinching it till it almost bled. There was nothing for it but to let go of the Russian's long blonde mane and transfer her grip to her wrist, to try and wrench the claw away from her folds. She succeeded eventually but at a price. Because now Anastasia's long legs were wrapped around her midrib, squeezing the very breath out of her.

"Argh..." Natasha groaned, determined not to yield. Her eye fell on Anastasia's large breasts jiggling invitingly within reach. Take that, Natasha thought, grabbing hold of one large nipple and giving it a twist.

"Yaaaaow!" Anastasia yowled like a cat. Prying Natasha's hand away she went to give her a slap.

"Oh no you don't," Natasha puffed, blocking the move. But Anastasia's legs were still wrapped around her and before she could do more, the air was being squeezed out of her again.

"Ah... fuck..." Natasha whispered with her last breath. In the moment before passing out, she managed to reach down and stick a finger into Anastasia's pussy. This had the desired effect with Anastasia's legs opening as if by magic.

"Mmmm..." Anastasia moaned, her hand on Natasha's wrist. But she did not pull the hand out of her moist core, because she was enjoying it too much.

"Yeah... take that you cunt..." Natasha breathed and then she twisted closer to Anastasia and took one plump juicy breast in her mouth.

"Aaaa!" Anastasia screamed as Natasha's teeth closed around her nipple, without letting go.
The men watching them felt their cocks grow hard.

"Such language," Torsten opined.

"And violence..." Dirk added.

They glanced at their leader expectantly. How much longer before we can lay our hands on these two sexy asses? Gabriel saw the looks and he sighed. Personally he could watch the girls fight all day, but he was not the only one there.

"I suppose you're right," he said and he gave the nod. The gathered women watched in alarm, as the Wolf Squad pounced on the fighters, separating them none too gently while copping a feel of their breasts and their legs and buttocks. Natasha and Anastasia struggled against them so as to score one last try.

"Let me at her!" Anastasia howled. "I haven't finished with her yet!"

The men however were stronger and dragged them away from each other easily. At Gabriel's signal they brought the two women before him and forced them to their knees. Where they panted like rabid dogs, shooting looks of hate at each other.

"Make them face me," Gabriel said and the men did as instructed, pulling at the women's hair and tilting their heads back. With their arms pinned behind their backs and their throats exposed, Natasha and Anastasia gazed at Gabriel who stood towering above them, not unlike a God.

"Ok... who wants to go first?" he asked, gazing down at them with his pale eyes. Cold. Merciless. Calculating. It finally dawned on the girls that they were in trouble and they started talking all at once.

"She started it..." - "No, she did!" - "She tried to stop me from coming out to greet you..." - "I'm the head girl it's my right..."

"Enough!" Gabriel's shout lashed over them, cutting them off. Stooping down low he eyed them each in turn. In his usual calm voice he said:

"What I really want to know is: why were you fighting in the first place? You're supposed to be friends by now."

At which Natasha let out a snort.

"I could never be friends with her. Not after what she did to me..." she said, trailing off. When she failed to complete the sentence, Gabriel prompted her gently:

"And what is it that Anastasia did to you, little girl?"

The man holding Natasha's hair gave it a shake, pulling her head further back. Thus prompted into replying she swallowed hard and said:

"She whipped me. Hard. And she threatened to torture me if I didn't have sex with them."
There were tears in her eyes now and watching her Gabriel was silent. He was silent for so long that the men started to wonder whether something was wrong.

"Sir, is everything all right?" Dirk asked, respectful yet concerned.

Gabriel did not reply. Strolling around Natasha, his eyes travelled over her body checking for marks. Aside from the fresh scratches obtained during the catfight, he saw none. Good. That meant he would not have to punish Anastasia too harshly. But he would have to punish her all the same. Stepping around the women's kneeling bodies he leaned down before the Russian, fixing her with a pale cold stare.

"It seems no one explained to you the rules regarding Natasha," he said. "She's special, you see... more special than any of you."

As Anastasia opened her mouth to speak he placed one finger over her lips.

"Shhh... I won't hear any excuses. You should know by now that I don't negotiate when it comes to punishment. I'm a firm believer in discipline, you see," Gabriel said this in a tone that left no doubt as to the harshness of punishment to be exacted. Kneeling before him Anastasia started to shake.

"Please..." she begged and he placed a hand around her neck, silencing her as he squeezed it tight.

"No one hurts my little girl but me," Gabriel said, watching in satisfaction as Anastasia gasped for breath.

Anastasia had never been tortured before. She had spent the past five years on the island and she was soft. Apart from the scar that the Wolf Squad gave her on arrival, she was unmarked. Her skin was perfect, her nipples free of piercings and her pussy pink and smooth. Gabriel aimed to change all that. After all, he wanted to leave her something to remember him by. His only problems were the somewhat inadequate tools he had to work with and the lack of a proper tie down bench. But he could work around that.

"Lucky for you I brought the straps," he told Anastasia as they laid her on her back on the large dining table and spread her legs apart. "It means you won't have marks on your wrists and ankles, no matter how much you fight."

Anastasia's ample breasts quivered.

"Gabriel, Sir, I beg of you... I've been a model girl for years now. Surely one little mistake..."

Slap! The back of Gabriel's hand caught her across the face, making her eyes water.

"Is that what you think it was? A little mistake?" he leaned down so he could stare her in the eye. Letting her see his anger, his wrath. "I'm willing to bet this was not the first time you tied a girl up and whipped her to get your way."

He paused and Anastasia looked away confirming her guilt. So he slapped her again.

"Now you will see what it's like," he said and he pulled out the cane – really a tree branch one of the men found for him on the island. It was not perfect, but it was thick and flexible and it would do. Swinging it through the air experimentally, Gabriel looked over his shoulder.

"You might like to step back," he told the gathered men and women, all of who were watching with bated breath.

Mmm. There was nothing like corporal punishment to bring out the crowd.

Anastasia felt the first stroke of the branch as a harsh sting across the tops of her thighs. It hurt, but it was not unbearable and she held her breath intent on staying quiet throughout. The second stroke landed slightly below it, making it possible to stay silent, though she had to grit her teeth. Gabriel was caning her hard and she could feel each sting for long seconds after it landed, so that when the next strike came it increased her pain exponentially.

"Mmm!" Anastasia moaned, keeping her mouth closed. She was stretched out tight across the heavy table and she strained against her bonds as she fought to stay in control. Three strokes and no sound. She was feeling quite proud of herself and then the fourth stroke came.

"Mwaaa!" her mouth opened involuntarily and her back arched. In a move born out of years of practice Gabriel had struck her in exactly the same spot as the one before, the location marked clearly by the red welt it raised.

"Mmmm!" Anastasia moaned trying to deal with the pain. Then he struck her again… and again, and again – three times in quick succession, and each blow harder than the last. As the welts sprung up on her thighs, Anastasia opened her mouth and screamed.

"Ah! Such sweet music," Gabriel said and he swung the cane once more.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! He struck her mercilessly, measuring the distance and location so as to inflict the most damage in the quickest amount of time. Anastasia's thighs twitched with each strike and her back arched continually, but she could not move more than a few inches.

"Scream for me, Anastasia. Scream like you mean it," Gabriel said as he caned her. And Anastasia screamed for dear life, but it only made him cane her harder.

Before long she was not only screaming, but crying too. Her face contorted with pain she begged him for mercy, but it never came.

To Gabriel she looked wonderful, just the way a woman should look while being caned. Thoroughly aroused, he did not stop until he saw blood pour out of the welts on her thighs. Then he switched to her breasts.

"Aaaaa! Pwweeeaaseeee!! Noooo!" Anastasia screamed as the cane descended directly on her nipples, making her breasts bounce. He was using somewhat less force now, but she could not tell the difference. The pain was simply too extreme for her untrained brain.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! The cane landed with precision leaving beautiful scarlet lines across Anastasia's breasts. Watching them bounce and shake and jiggle, Gabriel had the hardest time keeping his cock in his pants. As usual a woman's suffering was turning him on no end and he thought of how hard he would fuck Natasha when he was finished.

Anastasia lasted twenty minutes under Gabriel's ministrations, before fainting dead away. As she did so, her stomach heaved and she threw up weakly on the table. Gabriel nodded at one of his men.

"Turn her head to one side and make sure her mouth is clear," he said, already reaching for the next set of instruments. The toolbox was sitting next to Natasha and he winked at her while picking it up.

"Enjoying the show, my dear? Don't worry, your turn will come."

The words made Natasha tremble where she knelt, but she could not tear her gaze away all the same.

Anastasia regained consciousness when a sharp pain pierced her nipple. Head lolling from side to side, she took a few seconds to register the full extent of it and as she started to scream again, she got her first look at what Gabriel was doing.

He was piercing her nipple.

In the absence of proper tools, he was using a large sewing needle and the pain as it pierced her was excruciating.

"Aaaa!! Please!! Stop!!" she screamed, while trying desperately to twist away.

Gabriel leaned on her chest with one elbow, pinning her down.

"Keep still," he said, his eyes on the sweet perky nipple from which blood was dripping liberally. "Or I'll rip your nipple to shreds."

Anastasia knew he spoke the truth, but she jerked helplessly regardless. Gabriel's elbow dug in deeper, helping her comply. Not that she was grateful.

"You asshole!" Anastasia screamed, the tears coursing down her face. "I curse you and all your family...! Aaaa!!"

Gabriel chuckled.

"I'm already cursed, sweet cheeks. And I have no family, so..." and he started to pierce her other nipple.

Moments later, both of Anastasia's nipples were pierced and bleeding and she was trembling like a leaf. Sobbing silently, she was thinking it was over, but then she heard him say:

"One last thing."

She saw him pull out another needle and lean with it between her legs.

"What... what are you doing?" she stammered and a second later she screamed. For Gabriel was piercing her labia, threading the needle through and sewing them shut as he went.

"This will help you stay out of trouble for a while," he said as several of the girls watching fell to the floor in a faint. Anastasia herself lasted only several threads of the needle more. That is, until he pierced her clit, at which point she fainted and pissed herself at the same time.

"Mmm... perfect," Gabriel said watching the golden flow mixing with blood. "Just fucking perfect."

No longer able to restrain himself, he turned around and grabbed Natasha, pulling her toward him.

"Get down on all fours," he told her while unbuckling his pants. Naked and trembling, she did as he asked. A moment later he was kneeling behind her, his hands on her hips.

"What are you waiting for?" he said to his men. "The show's over... let the party begin!"

Natasha moaned loud and long as Gabriel's cock entered her hot pussy, stretching her as it went. He did not stop until he was buried deep inside her and she moaned every inch of the way. Holding her spitted, he leaned forward and pulled her head back by the hair.

"Mmm... Methinks you enjoyed that little show. You're all wet," he said, noting how she trembled in reply. He wanted to hurt her somehow, so he pulled out his belt and looped it once around her throat. Then he started pumping her while choking her lightly, like a dog.

"Stick your tongue out for me," he ordered and she did so, her body shaking with his thrusts. He felt her coming a moment later and it shocked him and made him swell all at once.

"Wow, my little girl... You've missed me haven't you?" he said as he fucked her. And Natasha choking with his belt around her throat, managed to nod her head. She could hardly believe it herself, but she had never needed cock as much as she needed it then and Gabriel's huge appendage was a source of pleasure so intense it made her eyes roll in the back of her head.

After that he fucked her even harder and for once, no one tried to join in. The Wolf Squad knew when to leave their leader well enough alone and besides, they had other women to play with. Soon the room was filled with naked bodies fucking and rolling on the mattress floor.

It was the most delicious orgy and it lasted all of that day and into the night. Long enough for every cock in the house to be drained dry.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote