View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #28
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AMAZON ISLAND - DAY 1

The helicopter as usual drowned out all sounds with its powerful rotating blades, but to Natasha it made no difference because she was drugged to her eyeballs, as well as blindfolded and bound. They had opted to do both in order not to take any chances with their precious cargo during the lengthy journey. And she was precious in the men's eyes, for they had all grown fond of her in their time together. So fond that they were downright miserable at having to cart her off to Amazon Island: the all-female boot camp for the Wolf Squad women, a place where all their girls went to get trained. Though in this case the process was quite the reverse to what might ordinarily be expected... for the fact was that so-called nice girls gave the Wolf Squad the creeps. As such, their efforts had been concentrated for some years now on producing the perfect antidote to what they thought of as a social disease: a way of stripping women of their inhibitions along with their clothes. Amazon Island was the proposed solution and thus far it had worked a treat. Every single graduate it produced had ended up on Santa's naughty list.

The only downside was that it took time, quite a lot of time in some cases. This was no doubt what Dirk was thinking when he pressed his comms button and said:

"I know we're going off on a mission and all... and that she'll probably be out by the time we get back. But I still think she doesn't need it. She's a natural team player... I mean to take all of us on the way she did... that's about as naughty as it gets."

The others nodded their heads thoughtfully. Replaying the many nights of fucking in their heads. Presently, however, Bjorn pressed his button and replied:

"On the other hand, we've never seen her with another girl... so we don't know how she would go... and besides did you see her today when we went to get her? She wasn't naked like normal... she was wearing a shirt!"

Regular persons might have been horrified at the suggestion that wearing clothing was wrong, but the Wolf Squad were deadly serious. In their books clothing was optional at best of times. In certain situations it was practically a crime.

"You're right," Henrik said nodding at him, "I saw it too. I guess she felt she had to cover up while the good doctor was around..."

To which Bjorn said:

"I rest my case."

Wolfgang notably chose not to speak. The men assumed his mind was on other things, like the mission ahead, so they left him alone and that was just as well because he was much more miserable than them.

On their arrival at the island, the men were greeted by the head girl. Her name was Anastasia and she was Russian, or had been before they had faked her death and brought her to the island. She liked it there so much, she asked if she could stay and that suited the men just fine. It was not like they could let her back into the world anyway.

Tall and elegant with long blonde hair and a full bosom, Anastasia was the embodiment of the quintessential woman. At least as far as most men were concerned. The Wolf Squad knew her intimately, it goes without saying – inside and out. As they stepped out of the helicopter and onto the beach, they greeted her accordingly, with French kisses and full body hugs.

"Mwa, boys... boys... it's so good to see you!" Anastasia said between kisses, her eyes laughing and her full breasts bouncing joyfully in the glow of the setting Sun. She was naked, of course, and they each stroked her briefly as part of their greeting.

When they were finished saying hello, Wolfgang turned to her and said:

"We can't stay long. We only came to drop off a package, really."

"Is that so?" Anastasia said smiling. "Well don't keep me in suspense. Bring her out so I can see!"

And they brought out Natasha who was still out due to the drugs.

"Wow, she's beautiful!" Anastasia said. "If a little worse for wear. Have you had her long?"

"About a month," Wolfgang replied and they all looked wistful, making Anastasia laugh.

"Well, that explains it," she said and she gestured for them to move along. It was almost dinnertime and the girls would be waiting she told them.

As they walked to the main building the men decided that perhaps they could stay a few hours after all.

Natasha awoke to the sounds of revelry, which confused her because her last memory was of being in the basement with Wolfgang and Henrik and Bjorn. Being blindfolded and bound, she could not work out what was going on for herself and so she felt compelled to yell:

"Help! Anybody! Help me!"

This brought someone to her almost instantly and when her blindfold was removed she saw why.

She was lying bound naked on a table in a room full of people. Some of whom she knew, others she did not. She wanted to die of embarrassment.

"Dirk!" she called to the nearest squad member she could see. "Get me out of here! Please!"

But Dirk did no such thing. He did not even look in her direction, but kept talking to the girl he was with – a stunning brunette with breasts so perfect it made Natasha cringe. As she watched, the girl threw her arms around Dirk's neck and they kissed. One of his hands cupping one of her perfect breasts and the other, her ass cheek.

Frustrated, Natasha averted her gaze and looked up at last at the person who had taken her blindfold off: a tall, elegant woman with long blonde hair and very large breasts.

"Where am I?" Natasha asked her, with tears in her eyes. "And why are all these people here?"

The woman smiled at her serenely.

"You're at a party, sweetie. A welcoming party in your honour," she said, leaning down and kissing her on the mouth. Her lips were soft, much softer than a man's and her skin was silky smooth. Natasha had never kissed a woman before and she was completely overwhelmed. She stared stunned at the woman as she pulled away and said:

"Welcome to Amazon Island. My name's Anastasia and I will be your mentor... and hopefully, your friend as well."

On her first night at the island, Natasha tried to escape. Having watched the men leave, she perceived herself being abandoned and she had no intention of staying in the strange place. And it was truly strange in Natasha's eyes, for a number of reasons. For one, the giant dome-shaped building comprised only one sleeping chamber with numerous mattresses joined together on the floor. Two, it seemed to be inhabited by women alone. And three: they were all naked. True, the temperature was tropical and the air warm. But it still felt odd to Natasha, off-putting in the extreme. So she thought as they untied her arms and legs and laid her next to them to sleep. And when darkness fell she got up and stepped carefully around their sleeping bodies toward the exit and then she was free.

Or so she thought.

Natasha ran for a full hour along the island tracks, before realising that they all led to the same place: back to the building where she came from. Exhausted, she headed for the beach and as she was sweaty she decided to take a quick swim. This was where Anastasia found her when she walked onto the beach a few minutes later.

"Are you trying to swim away?" Anastasia called out. Rolling her R, she sounded very much Russian, which irritated Natasha for some reason. She did not reply.

The next thing she knew, Anastasia was in the water with her – her big, beautiful breasts floating on top of the water, practically begging for someone to touch them. Not me, Natasha thought and she blushed. For I am a woman and I don’t touch other women...

"Would you like to touch my breasts?" Anastasia asked while swimming closer. The planktons reflected the moonlight in the water around her, making her skin positively sparkle, and despite her best intentions Natasha caught herself staring.

"Err... No. No, thanks," she swam off, but Anastasia followed. Being taller than Natasha she kept up easily, swimming alongside her with long strokes.

"I think you do," Anastasia said in such a happy girlish voice that Natasha could not help herself. She giggled. Then, catching herself, she insisted:

"No, really, I don't."

But even as she said it, Natasha was letting Anastasia swim up to her and a second later their breasts were touching under water. Their nipples rubbing against each other, which Natasha soon realised was a deliberate move on the other woman's part. Still she did not pull away. That was because Anastasia's arms were around her waist by now, holding her close. She was surprisingly strong and her hands travelled all over Natasha, including her buttocks and thighs. Desperately Natasha tried to keep her composure. Though Anastasia's smooth soft skin was heavenly to touch, Natasha could not bring herself to do it much. It went against her grain and thinking this, she turned her head away to give herself some space.

"I know you're uncomfortable," Anastasia whispered, watching her, "but there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's perfectly natural to swim naked with a friend... to hug and to touch... and to kiss."

As she said this Anastasia reached up and placed a hand against Natasha's cheek. In an infinitely tender move, she brought their heads together and started to kiss her. It was a long lingering kiss and it took Natasha's breath away.

"Please..." she said when Anastasia finally released her. "I can't do this..."

Anastasia just smiled at her in the moonlight and started to kiss her again.

AMAZON ISLAND - DAY 2

Natasha's real initiation to the island life started on her second day.
The women tackled her at dawn, while she was sleeping soundly, worn out from her journey and the drugs, and the running around she did while trying to escape. They gave her no chance to wake up and defend herself, which Natasha considered cowardly. She told them so while they were tightening the ropes around her ankles.

"We're women, sweetie," Anastasia told her. "We use brains, not brawn."

And they pulled out their toys. The strangest, scariest looking toys Natasha had ever seen. Dildos big enough to match the largest cocks she had ever had. Double dildos. Strap-ons. Vibrating balls. Anal plugs. You name it – the women had it.

"You can't do that to me!" Natasha yelled, squirming desperately. "Women don't rape other women!"

The women held up their weapons of choice.

"Oh, but it's not rape," Anastasia said sweetly, "it's training. And we're going to do it every day from now on. So you might as well relax and enjoy it."

Natasha screamed and the women laughed. They were still laughing as they started to insert various objects into her pussy and ass. They were not gentle about it and the more Natasha tried to resist, the rougher they became. Incredibly, one of them tried to kiss her while all this was going on. So Natasha did what felt right at the time: she bit her.

That was when things really took a turn for the worse.

"Bring me the whip, Katia," Anastasia said icily, "we've got to teach this girl some manners."

They did not bother to gag her. They just flipped her onto her front and two of them held her down while Anastasia whipped her. As the whip hit her buttocks, Natasha screamed. The women had left a plug in her ass and each time her buttocks squeezed together under the whiplash, she could feel it.

"Take it out! Please! Take it out!" she cried, but it only made them whip her harder.

"That's what you get for being mean and biting us!" Anastasia said.

The whipping went on long enough to make Natasha start to beg. Her ass cheeks were burning, her voice raw. She did not want to fight them any more.

They stopped whipping her then, but they were far from finished. Like all women, the Amazon Island beauties were all about relationships and allegiances and such. To them, it was not enough to punish Natasha physically. She had to suffer emotionally, too, and earn her right to be a part of their family. Anastasia explained it all very clearly:

"We have rules around here Natasha. And the first rule is you must act as part of a team. You just broke that rule, so now you will suffer the punishment. For the next week you will be our pet and you will let us do whatever we like to you. Whenever we like. If you don't, we will tie you up and whip you till you will bleed. And we will leave you tied up until the next day, when you will get another chance to behave. And then if you still don't behave we will up the punishment. We will twist your nipples and push needles under your toenails and do a hundred other things that will make you scream much worse than you screamed today. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Natasha felt her skin crawling. Dumbly she nodded and the women untied her.

"Dinner will be at 7pm. I suggest you get yourself cleaned up before then. You're a mess," Anastasia told her.

Then they all turned their backs on her and ignored her for the rest of the day. And as angry as she was, Natasha felt excluded and she did not wish for privacy any more.

AMAZON ISLAND - DAY 3

Natasha awoke on the third day to find an attractive brunette standing above her. She recognised her as the brunette with the perfect breasts from her first night on the island.

"Hi Natasha," the woman said, "my name's Lana and today you'll be my pet alone."

She sounded very happy about it and not wanting to disappoint her, Natasha refrained from telling her to go get fucked. Although she wanted to say it very much. Ignoring the look Natasha gave her, Lana took her by the hand and lead her outside, to where the showers were located under the palm trees.

"The first thing I want you to do is bathe me," Lana said and she handed her a sponge. "I want you to soap me all over… especially between my legs. I love it when someone does that."

Natasha grimaced. I am not your little slave, she thought. But she did as she was told. Lana's body was petite and perfect like a doll's and when Natasha started sponging between her legs she spread them open, panting with pleasure.

"Mmm... don't stop..." Lana moaned. It was easy to please her and Natasha was almost starting to enjoy herself when suddenly Lana stopped. Switching off the shower, she took Natasha by the hand again and led her to the main room, both of them dripping wet.

"Make love to me," Lana said, pulling Natasha on top of her. This time Natasha did not resist when the other woman kissed her, but she started to object when Lana pushed her head between her open legs.

"No! I can't... Please don't make me go down on you," she said, trying not to disagree too openly. Lana however was adamant:

"I'm so hot Natasha, can't you see? I need you to make me come. You know what will happen if you don't do it."

Natasha bent her head to Lana's mound. With a trembling hand she spread open the shiny pink labia. Lana's lips were small like the rest of her and her clit was already swollen, she saw.

"But... what do I do?" she asked wonderingly. Lana lifted her head from the mattress and smiled at her coyly.

"You're a woman," Lana said, "figure it out."

Fuck you Gabriel, Natasha thought as she bent her head and started to lick Lana's pussy with its bittersweet juices. You are going to pay for this.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote