View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #26
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Many thanks AmeliaB, for the compliments. Here is part two, as promised. It is long enough to be a separate thread, but I didn't want to violate any rules.

A VIOLATION EXQUISITE
PART TWO: SURRENDER

THE SAFE HOUSE - DAY 1

The safe house was quiet when Gabriel awoke, but he knew perfectly well he was not alone. Even though the room he was in was empty, someone would be watching. Someone always was at any of the Wolf Squad safe houses. He stared at the ceiling for a while and presently he heard a voice say:

"Hey there Gabriel, you're awake!"

Moments later the entire squad burst into the room.

Gabriel was flummoxed. The last thing he remembered, he was trying to escape his men as they were about to execute him for breaking the Code. Now he was here and his lower back hurt like hell and...

"Where's Natasha?" he growled. He made as if to get up and belatedly he felt the straps on his wrists and ankles. Unbelievable, he thought. He needed answers and he needed them now. Lucky for him his men were in a talkative mood.

"Don't worry, she's ok," Wolfgang said, coming up to him first. "She is sleeping in the next room, in fact. Which is probably what we all should be doing, except we were too pumped..."

It took Gabriel a few seconds to register the fact that Wolfgang was ok. Considering he had been earmarked for execution alongside himself, this was nothing short of a miracle.

"Wolfie, please don't torture me," Gabriel said. "Something's obviously happened to change things and I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to explain."

But before Wolfgang could speak, Dirk stepped forward.

"It's simple," he said, looking Gabriel straight in the eye. "While you were trying to escape and you dropped your guard, one of us managed to get a shot at you... we still don't know who, as several of us shot at once. When we saw you were shot we backed off and let you have your moment with Natasha... and after you fell down we thought you were dead. Then while we were standing around in a bit of a shock the phone rang. It was the President."

"The President called?" Gabriel said, his eyes widening in surprise. "He never calls on Thursdays!"

"I know," Dirk replied. He continued smoothly: "Anyway the President sounded very concerned when we told him about the accident. He said you were absolutely irreplaceable and that you saved the country and what not... and then he said we had to do everything we could do save you. So here you are."

"Here I am," Gabriel repeated. But he still was not finished asking questions.

"What happened to enforcing the Code at all cost?" he said, worried about Wolfgang now.

The men looked at him with shiny eyes.

"We've been talking about that all night," Wolfgang said, "and we've decided the Code needs to be re-written somewhat."

"Oh?" Gabriel said, arching an eyebrow. "And who do you suppose should be entrusted with this monumentally important task?"

They were grinning openly now.

"Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say you're the best leader we ever had," Dirk said, "and therefore we feel there's no better person to give the Code a tweak than you, Sir."

Gabriel groaned out loud. The new Code would have to be approved by the powers that be and that was no simple task for anyone to accomplish, including him. While he was thinking of excuses to offer and so free himself of the responsibility, he heard one of them speak up again.

"There's one more thing, Sir," Torsten said from the foot of the bed. "The others forgot to mention it, but there is also the issue of Natasha. If she is to stay with us permanently, the rules must be changed. So it's only fair that you are put in charge of the process, seeming as so you are the one she belongs to..."

"Oh she does, does she?" Gabriel said, smiling at him. "And here I thought she was a team player that you all liked to partake in..."

The men shuffled their feet uncomfortably and for a while nobody spoke. Then Wolfgang leaned forward with a syringe in his hand.

"We can work out the details later," he said. "Right now you should get some rest."

And with that he stuck a needle in Gabriel's arm and forced him to comply with the command virtually instantaneously.

THE SAFE HOUSE - DAY 2

Gabriel knew on his first day back at the safe house that things just could not be worked out as simply and easily, as his men seemed to think. On the morning of the second day he found out he was correct.

He was still strapped down having an enforced rest when Natasha walked into the room. She was alone and she looked sexier than ever, if one discounted the fact she wore clothes. The men were obviously trying to keep their hands off her and covering her sexy body was one way of helping them achieve that. Feeling happy with this state of affairs, Gabriel was about to say hello when Natasha beat him to it.

"Hi Gabriel," she said walking up to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Better now that you're here," he replied honestly. The moment he said it though, he saw her expression change. He sensed trouble and she confirmed it when she next spoke.

"Listen, Gabriel... about what happened yesterday. I want to thank you for risking your life for me," she paused and he waited for the rest of the speech, which came presently.

"When I thought you were dying I..." she trailed off and he saw the tears in her eyes. She shook her head and wiped them away and then she dropped the bombshell. "What I'm trying to say is: I'm leaving."

"What?" Gabriel exclaimed, lifting his head off the pillow. Then straight after that: "And who may I ask gave you permission to do this?"

Now it was Natasha's turn to look surprised. On seeing it Gabriel relaxed. So. She only thought she was leaving. She was in for a bit of a rude shock.

"I don't need anyone's permission," Natasha said, staring at him haughtily. "I am a free woman and I..."

"No, you're not. Actually," he said, interrupting her.

Gabriel knew they were being watched and that soon enough someone was going to join their conversation, either via the comms system or in person. He therefore relaxed and waited for Natasha to start asking questions – which she did after a moment of shocked pause.

"What do you mean?" she asked, frowning. "One day you tell me you love me and the next you say I'm your prisoner? You're pulling my leg, right?"

"Mmm... I wish I was," Gabriel said. He fixed her with a pale stare. "Although you're right about one thing. You're not a prisoner as such. But you still can't leave, my dear, and if you'd asked any of the men they would've told you as much."

Natasha glared at the camera high on the wall, before turning her gaze back on Gabriel.

"You're still not making any sense," she told him, with her hands on her hips. So he explained things to her as best as he could. Knowing she would flip her lid.

"You can't leave because you are dead," he said and watched as she did just that.

"What!? What the hell are you saying?" she screamed. "I'm very much alive and well… as you can see! I'm standing right in front of you aren't I?"

It did not help that he was strapped down. She looked like she might come and attack him any moment now.

"Calm down, Natasha," he ordered, his voice cutting through her rising panic, sword like.
Natasha fell silent, but her eyes watched him and there were arrows shooting out of them. Gabriel started talking.

"I know this has come as a shock to you, but I have to ask you: did you seriously think you could return to a normal life after spending so much time with the Wolf Squad? That we would let you go back into the world - most of which doesn't know we exist - and risk you telling others about us?"

The turn around was interesting to watch, in Gabriel's opinion. Natasha's eyes were still open, but her look was distant as she pondered the wisdom of his words.

"Go back... I can't go back... but I wouldn't tell anyone!" she exclaimed tearfully. "Please, Gabriel! Don't do this! Don't take my freedom away!"

Gabriel sighed. It was not in him to feel much pity, as he considered it an overrated and wasteful emotion. He did feel sympathy however, for he understood the sheer magnitude of the news Natasha was trying to cope with.

"Natasha, dear..." he told her as gently as he could. "It's already done... and there's nothing any of us can do to change it."

She really went off then. Flying up to the bed, she slapped him hard across the face. Then she started beating on his chest.

"Bastard! Bastard! That's why you killed my father, so you could lock me away and no one would come looking..." she started to sob.

Right at that moment the door to the room opened and Bjork and Dirk appeared. They rushed to the bed, pulling Natasha off Gabriel.

"Come on Natasha, that's enough," Dirk said. "Honestly, I thought you loved Gabriel and here you are beating on him..."

The attempt at humour failed.

"I don't love him!" Natasha screamed through her tears. "Not any more! I hate what he's done to me... what he's still doing... I'll never be free again..."

The men holding her looked at each other in surprise.

"Umm... Let's go find Wolfgang," Dirk said. "Maybe he can help you see things differently."

As they guided the distraught Natasha out, Gabriel closed his eyes wearily. It was as he thought then. She was having second thoughts. He hoped for both their sakes that would soon change.

Wolfgang was relaxing in the hot spa and he looked up in surprise at Dirk and Bjork as they brought Natasha to him. Holding her like she might try and escape.

"What's wrong?" he asked and they told him. So he got out and dried off and after wrapping a towel around his waist, he sat down on one of the beds. He patted the space beside him, inviting Natasha to sit next to him. The moment she did so, he waved the other men off.

"Ok, we're alone," he said. "Now will you tell me what's really bothering you?"

She gazed at him dumbfounded.

"It's like they said. I want to go home," she stated and her lower lip began to tremble. Wolfgang reached up and took hold of her chin. Running his thumb across that trembling lip for a moment. Then slowly, while gazing into her eyes, he leaned in and kissed her.
She tried to tear her lips away, but he held onto her chin and kept kissing her until he felt her relax. At which point he broke off the kiss and stared deep into her eyes and said:

"There's no greater freedom than being dead."

As she sat there still processing the words, he began to undress her. Then he scooped her up and carried her naked to the spa and there he started to stroke her all over, continuing what he started on the bed. Soon she was thoroughly excited and when some of the other men came into the room Wolfgang gestured them over.

"I don't think Gabriel will mind," he whispered in their ear. "But just in case until we sort out the rules... make sure to turn off the cameras for this room."

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote