View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would just like to apolagize to Subin for taking so long with this particular story. Some stories come to me faster than others. Hope you enjoy the next chapter

Annie spread her legs watching Miriam as Tunnels grabbed her and started fucking her ass. She started to stroke one of the blonde's cocks. She watched as her former friend was slapped around by their captors. She watched with glee as Tunnels raped her ass.
“But wait,” Bowser one of the reception party said. “We have even more pussy,” Annie looked to see her friend Kacey pulled out of a crate that was by the wall. She was wearing nothing but a purple pair of panties and matching stockings, around her legs was a set of cuffs with a metal bar attached making her crawl. Her long hair was tied back and her arms were covered in bruises.
“No what are you doing?” Annie looked at Miriam, ashamed of her friend. “How many of us did you sell out to save your ass?”Annie glared at Miriam not believing that she sold out Kacey. Tunnels unlocked Miriam’s legs while one of the blonde’s started sucking her tits. He then went over and unlocked Maria. The other blonde went after her mouth.
“I’m sorry I had no choice,” Miriam sobbed as the first member of the welcome party put his cock in Miriam’s mouth. Miriam choked the cock down as Tunnels slapped his against her tits. She heard a cry and saw Maria getting ass fucked by the first blonde, who she later learned was named Chuckles, the other was Psyco.
“You'll do as you're told or it will hurt even worse.” Psyco positioned his fingers between Annie's legs. She could feel him rubbing against her getting ready to violate her and she didn't care, She heard Maria scream again as Chuckles placed a pair of nipple clips on her. Annie was forced to lean over the traitor to get her nipples sucked.
“Please I did nothing let me go,” Kacey pleaded
“Tell you what, if you help us, we'll focus all are attention on Annie.
“H..help how?'
“Hold her down while we take our turns with her,” Miriam whimpered as she was motioned to hold down Annie's left arm and Kacey was told to hold down her right. The girls complied and held Annie down.
“You bitches, I'll kill you both, I swear you're dead you cunts,” Annie's mouth spewed in rage and hate. She struggled against them but she was already worn out from the torture to put up to much of a struggle . Tunnels grinned and started to crawl between her legs, his twelve inch cock in his hands, it was bigger than a coke bottle and wasn't as smooth going in. Annie screamed as he entered her . Chuckles knelt down and started sucking and biting on her nipples. It felt like she was going to break in half as Tunnels thrust into her.
“Stop, please just stop,” she cried but that just seemed to encourage him to fuck her harder as Chuckles and Psyko worked over her tits. Tunnels kept thrusting into her, he could feel the cum building up inside his cock aching to spew in her. Her whining was cut short by Bowser shoving his cock in her mouth while Miriam massaged his balls. He pulled out
“Turn her over,” he ordered the girls, the girls looked at him, “either she gets a cock up her ass or you do,” he told them. The girls cried, but obeyed pulling the struggling Annie up and pushing her down on her knees. Annie glared at them
“Wait, please, I'll do what you want, if you fill up Miriam” Miriam looked at her friend in shock.
“We will be doing that later, but why should we settle for one, when we have three,” Tunnels said distracting her just long enough so he could ram his cock in her raw asshole. Annie screamed and screamed, as her virgin asshole was violated by Tunnels. He grabbed both her hands and pinned them behind her back as the ladies were ordered to keep her legs apart and keep them hard. Annie caught a glimpse of both of them sucking and stroking the others while holding her legs. She suddenly felt the pressure in her ass building up as Tunnels increased the speed that he was fucking her with. He suddenly growled with immense satisfaction as she felt something flowing in her ass. “Ok, Miriam you're on clean up,” he said as Chuckles stepped behind Annie, rubbing her cock against her pussy. She could hear the disgusting sounds of Miriam sucking the combined blood, semen and god knows what else off of Tunnels cock. She felt her leg released but no longer had the strength to run anymore, as Chuckles mounted her and started fucking her sore pussy. She felt numb, accepting the fact that there was no escape for her all she could do was let these men have their way and hope that they didn't kill her. She felt Chuckles hands on her tits, pinching them, she hated Miriam and they weren't even going to gang rape her like they said they were going to do. Her feelings towards Kacey were mixed as Kacey was in the same situation. She felt a couple of fingers checking out her pussy and could see Psyco exploring her. A sad moan escaped her lips as her body started reacting to the stimuli. No she thought don't cum for these assholes she mentally cursed herself. Her body screamed for release even as Chuckles violated her sore pussy while he tortured her nipples.
“Please no more,” she screamed.
“What more?” Chuckles laughed motioned for everyone to come closer. She felt her body hoisted up and she found herself clinging to him by instinct. She felt another one pressing against her ass.
“No not this please, not this,” she felt a wet digit pressing into her ass hole. She screamed and flailed as Psyko started pressing into her she cried out in pain as he thrust into her. She stopped crying, she had to face it she couldn't fight them, she was their toy so she stopped struggling and let them do what they wanted.
“That's better, you behave yourself and this will go a whole lot easier for you” Tunnels told her, she just nodded weakly all the fight had been fucked out of her. She just hung on letting the two of them rape her. After awhile they pulled out, she collapsed to the floor, she felt their cum hit her face and hair, splashes also hit her tits and body, she didn't care she was glad it was over. “Now Annie, your friend has a huge debt that needs to be repaid. And her body alone just won't cut it, do you understand?” She did but she was scared of what it meant, they were going to whore her out.
“Please just let me and Kacey go, it's Miriam's debt let her take care of it herself.
“Wrong it's all your debt now and you all have to work on repaying it,”
In response she felt a cold rag pressed against her nose and she felt dizzy before blacking out.

Annie woke up and was surrounded in darkness her body ached and she found that for some reason she couldn't close her legs. She felt where ever she was she was moving, a truck, but where were they taking her.
“Oh no,” she moaned and started banging against the wall in panic. “No!” she cried fearing the worst. There was no escape, so she sat huddled in the corner. She became aware that she didn't have any jeans on they returned all her clothes but her jeans. She also realized that she was having a hard time standing as something was clamped around her feet. She then realized that it wasn't dark something was just pressing against her eyes. Annie tried to get the blindfold but it was locked on her face somehow. She just listened and waited in the truck. The truck stopped and Annie could feel a cold breeze go through the truck as the door opened. She heard someone step into the track and come closer her.
“You'll do well in my club,”
C..club,” Annie asked still unable to see the man talking to her. She felt a pair of arms grab her and pull her out of the truck. She could feel the sun pouring down on her, she could feel the dirt under her knees.
“Lose the t-shirt and I'll let you walk,” Annie stopped and thought.
“Alright,” she started removing her shirt while thinking, if he takes this thing off, I can run and get help. She struggled to get her t-shirt off her white bra still keeping her tits firmly tucked in. She let it drop and heard her a sound behind her. She was pushed to the ground and she felt a huge weight on her back.
“I'm not stupid bitch, now hold still while I take this rebar off.” She felt something loosen up around her ankles and she found she could now move her legs. Annie struggled against his grip and felt another swack this time across her back.
“Aah” she screamed out and stopped struggling.
“Good,” her transport said as she felt herself rolled to the ground on her back. She realized her feet were free but she couldn't see anything so running was not a good idea. “Very nice I definitely see potential in you. Now show me your pussy and I'll take the blindfold off.

TBC
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote