View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #32
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Valentin takes a long puff from his cigar, letting the woman quiver a bit. She is curled in a ball, her knees tucked to her chest, trying to desperately cover her nearly bare breasts which are now covered in cum and fluids.
“Are we done already?” says Boris, leaning down so his glasses glint in the darkness. “Certainly this can not be the end to the night’s entertainment?”
Valentin takes a singular long drag from his cigar, blowing the smoke out into the air. “No,” he says, “I’m simply savoring the taste of our treat here. Nothing more. Vlad?”
The large hulking man turns, anger still filling his small beady eyes. “You can not truly be done with Ms. Hansen already, can you? Come now and have her show you how her body can bring yours to life again.”
The man steps forward, looking towards him, his mouth a thin line. “Sir?” he says.
“Use the woman’s hips to wake you up again my friend,” he says. “I am sure she is more then eager to comply. Isn’t that right Ms. Hansen?”
He sees the woman quiver, trying to squeeze into an even smaller ball. He smiles, a stream of smoke issuing from his nose. “Get to it then my friend. We still have a long night ahead of us.”

Vivian hears each word like a death stroke to her and her dignity. These men are without pity or remorse. All she stands for here is their entertainment as they strip her and degrade her further.
“Get up here now, you whore,” says the great giant, grabbing a handful of her hair and lifting her to her unsteady feet. He slams his fist into her gut, making her gasp, her eyes watering with tears. She can hear the men around her murmur and the giant simply jerks her head back, making her face him.
“That’s for not getting up when I told you to, bitch. Now bend over!”
He throws her head forward, but she complies, unwilling to have worse fates heaped upon her then they already are.
“Yeah, nice ass you have,” says the man, jerking her skirt up over her hips and then slapping her rear end roughly. Vivian tries to repress a sob, her arms sore already from the position they are force to bend in, her arms still held by the bands and tied hard behind her. The man taps his penis against her shapely rear, the head slapping wetly against her hips.
“Oh....” he moans. “Gonna’ fuck that Asian cunt of yours good bitch.”
“Yes, do fuck her pussy!” she hears one man in front of her say.
“Yes, I want to hear the whore moan for your cock Vlad!”
Vivian shuts her eyes, trying to block out the tears that threaten to overwhelm her, but still they lie on the edges of her vision, coming forward to make her tear up and cry. The great man grabs a handful of her hair, jerking her head up so his breath is against her ear.
“No reason to cry yet, you gook whore,” he says. “I haven’t even stuck my guy in you yet.”
He thrust her head forward and Vivian bites down on her lower lip, trying to withhold the tears that further threaten to spill out from her. She just wishes an end to this, an end to the humiliation and violation that attends her but the man behind her, “Vlad” has different notions.
She can feel the head of his cock against her tender folds and she moans softly feeling as the head presses against her. Slowly it works its way into her dry cunt, the pain making her wince, but at least it is not hard yet. But it will be... inside her. It...
The sudden thrust against her hips makes her grunt and the man yells with great gusto. “Yeah you bitch! Take it! Make me hot!”
And then he thrust again, slamming into her, his cock’s long from starting to grow hard in her body. She sniffles now, feeling humiliated and hurt at once. When will this torment end?

Vlad thrust into the woman without mercy, slapping against her quickly with forceful thrust. Her dry cunt feels heavenly against his long cock, squeezing it tight and pulling at it as it is. He smiles, slowing only slightly so he can better feel her body rub against him, lubricating his manhood. He jerks her hair, pulling her head back in a painful position, as he does so he slams his hips against her making her cry out with the pain from both ends. The hold on her hair keeping her from moving forward but his hips pushing her forward despite the resistance.
“You feel that you cunt?” he says, slamming his hips against her again. “You feel Vlad in your precious Asian pussy? Feel me slamming into your womb?” He accentuates each sentence with quick thrust to her body, keeping her hair held in position as he slams back into her. “I’m going to fuck your dry pussy so hard you’re screaming, and then I’ll drop my seed in you!”
His hand is at her throat, pressing against it and he sees her crying, tears running down the sides of her cheeks. Just the way he likes them. Fucking whores always think they’re so much better then the men they’re fucking, but this teaches her the place she belong in. Under a man’s hips taking it down her fucking hole!
He continues to thrust into her and leans down, running his long tongue over her cheek. He loves how she quivers at the feel of it, as if she can’t bare the mere presence of him. That makes him even hotter and he pumps against her hips wildly, rocking her hips back and forth, loving the sound of her moans and tears mixing with the wet slapping of his rigid cock against her crotch.

Valentin watches, stroking his double chin, running a finger over the stubble. He smiles, watching as the man savages the woman, her breasts jiggling deliciously, her hair a wild mess, her body shaking as much from her own trembling as from Vlad’s savagery.
He claps his hands together and smiles. “Alright men, I think that is enough for a warm up, no? You can bring out the paddles and enjoy her. Vlad? Continue thrusting.”
The man gives him a curt nod and holds the woman’s arms tightly while the woman stares at him wide eyed, shaking her head. Valentin opens his arms with a half smile as if saying what could he do?
“No! Nooooo! Noooo!” she screams as the three men rise from their seats picking up the paddles that were leaning against the seats. Each shriek she gives is louder then the last but the men proceed as if undisturbed, circling her like vultures. Valentin sits back, simply watching.

“No!” Vivian shrieks, tears running down her eyes. “Don’t do this! Pleeeaaassse!” But her cries seem to fall on deaf ears as the men pick up the paddles that were leaning against the sofa, some patting them against their hands and looking at her with malevolent eyes.
The one she’d bitten earlier leans the edge of the paddle against her throat, tilting her chin up. “Remember how I told you I’d make you suffer for what you did?”
“No...” she says, shaking her head. “Please don’t!”
“Well,” he says darkly, “now is when you’ll suffer the recompense!”
The paddle comes down on her right breast as the man behind her begins his thrust once more, forcing her into the blow, making the pain even sharper as her body moved forward to connect with it. She lets out an ear piercing shriek as the blow lands.
“And that’s only the beginning you stupid cunt!” says the man and raises his paddle again.
Vivian is already screaming before the paddle has come down.

Valentin watches, tapping his finger against his temple, simply enjoying the spectacle before him. Alexi as promised delivers blow after blow on the woman’s tender orbs, slapping them again and again with the paddle, they swinging back and forth as he does so. The other men laugh, commenting crudely about it and then lift their own paddles, slapping her in the fine rear she has or in the side or anywhere the paddles can reach.
He watches, enjoying as she screams. She still bears her bra and this interferes somewhat with the view.
“Alexi!” he says as the man turns to him with a frown.

Vivian jerks with each blow. The man behind her continues to thrust against her hips but he isn’t as rapid as before, a faulty blow having landed on one of his fingers. Still, it is she who is bearing the worst of the damage, her breasts already feeling swollen from the random blows landed upon them for the amusement of the others.
She feels one hit upwards against her stomach, the blow sounding loudly in the near empty room. She bucks, letting out a wail. She is only happy the old man has stopped the one before her from hitting her further.
“Her breasts are overly protected don’t you think?” says the man. “Why don’t you ... expose them so we can all watch as they become red and swollen? And be sure to tear off the garment Alexi. We don’t need it inadvertently protecting some other part of her body.”
The other men smile, nodding their heads. “Yes, fine idea that one,” says one with a balding head and glasses. “Yes, very agree the other, a much thinner man.”
The one before her runs his fingers over her breast, trailing a finger over a particularly nasty welt she received. “This looks particularly nasty,” says the man, digging his thumb into the injury making her squeeze her eyes shut. “Too bad it will only get worse!”
“Please...” she says.
He grips the bra with one hand, looking down at her. “Please make it worse, you say? Well, I am a gentleman. How can I say no?”
“Noooooo!” she screams as the fabric is suddenly jerked down and then pulled, the material pulling and ripping. But the man before her isn’t strong enough and a second grabs a section, pulling. Between the two they tear it open and begin to jerk it off her shoulders, ripping the straps as they do so.
“Please no!” she says, shaking her head back and forth, tears running down her eyes.
“Oh shut up!” says the man, tying the remains of her bra around her mouth, pulling it hard so it fits between her teeth and jerking back, pulling the chords tight so she can barely let out a muffled scream.
“That’s better,” says the man. “Your cries were becoming irritating.”
“You certainly know how to silence a woman Alexi!”
“Shut up Boris. Just watch.”
And Alexi raises his arm, the paddle clear in her sight, making her eyes bulge, her breasts now fully exposed to the assault, not even a thin garment before them to give even a modicum of protection. And the paddle hits with a loud crack, hitting her fragile breasts with a deafening blow, making her arch her head back in a scream. This is soon followed by another from the opposite end and then another.
The men continue, slamming the paddles against her breasts again and again, making them swell red and large, the pain screaming in her nerves, making her fully forget the man behind her who continues to violate her dry cunt, thrusting savagely as each blow rains down on her tender skin.

Valentin watches, a smile spreading across his lips, the bulge in his pants growing suitably larger. The men are doing good work on the woman, swatting her breasts back and forth like ping pong balls on a table. And they hit them just as hard as well.
It makes him hard to look at her, to see this fine woman having her breasts beat and bruised, purpled at the hands of men she would normally look down upon, perhaps even spit upon.
This in itself makes him smile. Her nipples are rock hard in fear, her screams still coming out loudly even behind the gag by which they are held. He enjoys it, enjoys watching as the woman suffers, bucking madly and helping in her own violation. And Taras himself seems to help. The quietest among the trio but by no means without his own resolve, Taras continues a rapid beating of the woman’s hips and waist, his paddle echoing just as loudly or even more then the that of the others. It brings joy to him that even as grown men from separate families they may still know how to properly enjoy a toy. And now... to move that toy into a more accessible position.

The pain seems to go on eternally and Vivian jerks with each blow, her breasts now feeling instead of two parts to her body now feeling like two balls of fire with pain searing up her chest as each paddle lands another vicious blow upon them followed by one at the opposite end. It doesn’t seem to end. When one hits it is immediately followed by the other on the opposite side, blending the pain into a continuous rope. That is until the old man snaps his fingers and they suddenly stop.
Vivian gasp into her gag, barely feeling the thrust of the brute behind her anymore. Even a short respite like this is life saving for her.
“Vlad,” she hears the man say, making the grunt behind her stop. “Why don’t you sit down and let the woman thrust against you. If should open her to a more proper position where you won’t risk a finger getting hit.”
“Right boss,” says the man, jerking Vivian down. “Hear that whore?” he says, whispering, leaning her down towards her ear. “He wants you to fuck me while those paddles make you red. So get to fucking!” He accentuates this by shaking her and she sobs, crying loudly into her gag. “Now!” the man yells.
Vivian slides herself down on the man, feeling as her sore legs take his member into their depths. “Oh yeah...” the man moans. “Continue doing that.”
She tries to stifle her tears, knowing that she assist in her own rape here, but having no choice but to comply. She can only think what worse may happen to her if she resist. So though it hurts she slides her body up and down on the man’s sickening cock, feeling the wet worm inside her loins, twitching and squirming hungrily inside of her, wishing only to spit into her depths.
Quivering she continues to massage the sickening thing, looking up into the dark ceiling and begging god to end it all. To simply end it.

Valentin watches, enjoying how the whore assist in her own rape. It is so pleasurable to see a woman betray herself in some false hope of alleviation from pain. Speaking of which...
He snaps his fingers and looks towards the men. “Alright men,” he says. “You may proceed.”
They all smile, chuckling and like a hoard of jackals they circle the woman, paddles slapping. The lick their lips, Taras pushing the glasses back up his long nose by which they promptly fall back again into their old position.
Valentin grins. “Let the games continue.”

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote