View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #12
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel blood creepy up my cheeks, but I nod. Must not meet the police.
I walk back into the store, my stomach in a knot of nerves. I always hated public attention or giving lectures.This was going to be way more embarassing. I wish I could just simpl run away, but the shop only has one exit I could use, and I did not think the security guards would not chase me down. And call the police too.

I stride up to the counter, and clear my throat.

"Uhm, hi. Everyone, there is something I wantyou to know" I announce my cheeks burning hot. "I tried to steel this" I dump the I-pad on the counter "Because I am a cheep whore. Because I suck a dick for 5 dollas, and anyone can fuck me anywhere they want for twenty"

Now to turn on heel and get away as fast as I can before they would realise what happened.