View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hooter's Special Delivery

so as you can see the hooter's rape won out quite well in the voting from both sites. so enjoy the set up! long rape to come.

Hooter’s Special Delivery

Craig lets the smoke perfume the room, his blurry eyes shot red with the nicotine he consumes. He sits behind the bar, greasy hair now graying at the temples, his five o’clock stubble always present no matter what time of day it is. With a belly two sizes too large for his shirt, it hangs out sickly over his pants.
Fortunately for the patrons at the local Hooter’s restaurant such a thing is a minor concern. Actually most of them are more concerned with their waitresses. Most who wear skimpy orange shorts riding nearly inside their crotches and tight tops that expose their ample bosoms. And not many are more ample then those at the Hooter’s on 4th and South. Craig made sure of that in the hiring process. Especially since his later clients liked them that way.
He sits slouched against his chair in the back, staring at one woman in particular. Jennifer Market. As the woman quickly cleans off the table he can see down her tank top, her large melons in clear sight of his leering gaze.
He straightens out and stands up. “Jennifer!” he says. “A word?” He motions with the crook of a fat digit and the woman complies. He feels the corners of his mouth twisting into a twisted grin as she approaches.
Jennifer Market, a client favorite. Large double D’s. Nice round rear with shapely long legs made even more pronounced by the short shorts. Her long dark hair comes down to the center of her back, cute triangle face with full lips and beautiful hazel eyes. Her skin is a slightly tanned coloration, almost bronze like. Smooth to the touch. He’d sent photos and the special clients gave word they wanted her. Tonight if possible. Now to sink the bait.
“Yes sir,” she asks.
He leans over the counter to speak to her. “You want to make a couple extra bucks Jen?”
“Sir?” she asks.
“I got a private Hooter’s party over on 40th and I need a waitress to cover the shift. Be an extra six hours about but it’ll be double the over time.”
“I’ve got school tomorrow,” says the woman. “Test are...”
Craig slaps the towel against the table and shakes his head. “Fine. I’m sure Mandy will jump at the extra pay. Hey Mandy!”
“No. No!” says Jennifer leaning towards him, grabbing his arm. “I’ll do it. Just... it’s sudden.”
“Right,” he says. “It’s only for a night.”
“You called boss?” asks the buxom blonde walking over to the counter. She could almost be Jennifer’s white twin. The clients had an interest in her too, but not tonight.
“No Mandy. Jennifer’s got it.”
“Alright,” says the woman with a pout and turns away, her eyes straying towards Jennifer who clings to Craig’s arm. She lets out a grunt, her hips swinging back and forth as she leaves. Damn, he’s going to have to get that cunt down to the dregs too, but for tonight...
“Alright Jennifer,” he says turning back to the brunette and cupping her hand gently. “Just stay in after closing and we’ll drive up to the local. After a couple hours you’ll be back home in time for your test. Sound good?”
Jennifer nods. “Good. Now get back to work.”
“Thanks. I’ll do my best!”
“I know you will.” Jennifer is grinning, her eyes sparkling as she turns away. Double overtime he thinks. It always get them. He walks into his private office room behind the bar and locks the door. He picks up the phone dialing out a number.
“Is the package set?” says a raspy voice on the other end.
Craig smiles. “Yeah. Package is set. Get the wolves ready, the rabbit’s on its way.”
“Good,” says the voice on the other end. “We will see you at one sharp.”
Craig slowly puts down the phone and lifts the cigarette to his mouth, taking a long puff, the edge of the cigarette burning down. His mouth spreads in a grin, yellow teeth clearly visible and he walks back out the door, cleaning his hands with the dish towel.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote