View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #10
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well this next part i'm posting a bit earlier. surprised? was feeling inspired this time around. yays. more to cum.

Anton smiles, loving the look of the defeated Asian, her body limp against her bonds, the tears running down her cheeks. He strokes the sides of her pussy lips, loving the flinching her body goes into. Lifting one of her legs, he angles the head of his cock down and begins to push it into her now battered and abused pussy.
Vivian shrieks, the pain already severe from the rod jamming into the canals of her vagina and the paddle having bruised the other regions of her pussy lips. Anton simply laughs and jams the full girth of his penis in one stroke. Vivian howls, bucking against the large man holding her, inadvertently pumping her body on his hard rod.
Her body is slick and wet, Anton thinks, because of the rod but at once she is also tight and hard because of the pain that same rod inflicted. It is all as he would have wished it.
Lifting her other leg up with his free arm Anton begins to thrust into Vivian, softly at first because of needing to adjust for her weight and struggles, but very quickly he begins jabbing her like a knife. Inside her walls he stabs her repeatedly, thrusting with great force, laughing with glee with each jerk of his body.
Vivian shakes her head and cries, the fire in her loins feeling a thousand times worse because of the recent abuse it has just been given. And now as the big Russian pushes both her legs against her shoulders, nothing but his heavy arms sustaining her weight, he begins to piston fuck her pussy, slamming into her sore hole with brutal force. Again and again he slams into her sore body.
She shrieks, twisting violently, her efforts only managing to add to her humiliation and the man’s satisfaction. Quicker and quicker he thrust into her, jabbing her repeatedly and slamming into her womb, hitting her cervix now with each blow.
“This is how whores like you should be treated,” he hisses into her ear with his thrust. “Like the pieces of meat you are! Just flesh to be fucked by the strong or the willing!”
And with these words he pummels her pussy, slamming into it. Each blow sends a wave of pain up Vivian’s spine, her world a fire of agony. He pushes against her with mighty swings of his body, each thrust jamming in to the hilt, his balls slapping against her skin with a sharp slap that echoes in the small room.
“How is it my little Asian whore,” he says. “How do you like how you are being used? How you will be used now daily and nightly to pleasure any man we see fit!”
“Pleeeeaaaassse!” she wails. “Why are you doing this?!”
“Because we can,” says the man, dropping her legs before him and cupping her face. “Now wrap your legs around me whore! Do it!”
With tears in her eyes she complies, lifting her legs and wrapping them around his hips. Anton angles himself a bit under her, allowing her weight to fall on him, his hips thrusting wetly against hers.
“What an obedient whore,” he says, moving his hands up her blouse. “How very.. Obedient...”
He cups her breast beneath the blouse, his hands squeezing tightly on them, cupping them over the bra and he holds on to them as he pumps into her body, savagely beating against her. The world seems to slow to a crawl for Vivian as each thrust is met by a thud of her wet body against the monster’s own. Each blow bringing a searing agony through her loins that burst in fire until she feels his hot seed spilling into her and she screams with bitter agony realizing this time he hasn’t withdrawn from her before spitting his load. His hot gism spills into her loins filling her with his fiery seed.
“Yes! Yes,” he says through gasp. “Scream for me as I fuck your little cunt with my large manhood! Yes!”
He thrust into her violently, twisting her breast beneath her blouse, pumping into her until the last of his fluids spills against her womb. His penis sagging, he holds his hands under her blouse, rubbing his fingers against her breast meat.
Vivian sobs, real tears of shame and agony flowing down her cheeks. “That was good... for now.. Whore.”
Anton lets his hands slide down from under her blouse, sliding his legs from under hers and letting them slap against the wet floor. Gripping her chin he looks down on her and smiles. “We’ll have more fun later whore.”
With these words he slaps her hard across the face. She yelps in surprise and he holds her chin staring at her shaking form. Smiling, letting a soft chuckle escape his throat he backs away. “Yes, we’ll enjoy you in the weeks to come.”
As the Russian leaves his brother comes by, circling around Vivian. “P-please don’t...”
The man slaps her ass roughly making her yelp. “You are so beautiful,” he says, his hand trailing down her full buttocks. “I will so enjoy leaving marks against your soft skin.” He says this as his fingers begin to dig into her tender flesh, nails digging across the skin. She whimpers softly, tears running down her cheeks.
“I would take your ass again,” he says, giving her ass a second slap making her yip. “But...” His hand trails small circles around her rear. “I don’t think it’s the same taking you straight away that way again.”
His fingers trace around her anus, the small mouth quivering. “P-please...” she says.
Two fingers are suddenly jabbing deep into her rear, sinking in violently and she struggles, bucking and screams as the man lifts her from the anus.
“Aaauuuugggh!!” she screams, bucking against him. “Get them out! Get them out!”
He jerks at her hair roughly, pulling her head back. She grits her teeth, eyes squeezing shut. “Pulease... stop this?” she begs.
“Such fire,” he says. “I will enjoy beating it out of you.”
His tongue runs over her forehead and down her left cheek. “But for now... that will do.”
His fingers yank away from her anus letting her feet slap against the floor suddenly. With one more slap to her rear he chuckles and grabs his clothes from the floor, the door already shutting from his brother’s leave.
“By the end of the night tomorrow,” he says, giving her one last glance, “this night will have felt the most pleasurable compared to the rest that are to follow.”
He does not even bother to dress as he opens the door and shuts it behind him. “Who is taking the whore next?!” he calls out. Then the door slams shut blocking out any more noise.
Vivian whimpers, her head hanging down, the binds holding her arms taught above her head. How long, how long must she endure? And when, when will those at work notice she is missing and gone? Will they worry? Will they do anything?
She sniffs. With no friends and contacts it is unlikely anyone will notice her leave for a good while, and during that she will have to endure these assaults.
The door slowly opens, creaking, yawning as it sways open. She stares into the light at the shadows. The figure is bulky, stalked and short looking with a round overhung belly. It is Caleb.
He takes a whiff from his cigar, inhaling the acrid taste before expelling the smoke from his mouth and nostrils.
“Hello, my little girl,” he says almost sweetly in his baritone voice. “Did those two keep you entertained?” And he chuckles, a deep rumbling that jiggles his belly. Vivian shivers in fear waiting for whatever twisted fate this man has in store for her.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote