View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry this second part took a bit. needed some inspiration and planning ya' know? well hope you enjoy this part!

“Look,” says Vivian, becoming cross with the men as they leer at her. “I’m not some pretty fuck doll for you to fool around with.” She crosses her arms, folding them over her breasts.
“Oh, why you doing that doll?” says one of the black goons. “We wanna’ see your nice titties flop around!”
Vivian stomps towards him, her heels clicking on the floor. She looks at him for one steely moment and slaps him across the face, hard. The sound rings in the enclosed room and the man stares stunned.
“That is sexual harassment,” she says, pointing a finger at him. “One more comment like that and I can bring you up on charges.”
The other guard snickers. “Looks like the piece of ass is telling you what to do, Mitch.”
“Now you...” she says turning towards the other man, about to give him an earful as well when a fist slams into her stomach. The air is knocked out of her lungs as she topples to the floor, gripping her pained abdomen.
“Stupid cunt,” the man says, his boot coming up and hitting her hard across the ribs. She screams out, sliding across the floor.
“Stop it now! Stop!” says Ahmed, coming up before her and blocking the man’s advance towards her. “You can not break her right now! Not... before we’ve enjoyed her.” He looks back towards her, saying each word very quietly and licking his upper lip as he says so.
Vivian stares, wide eyed with the horror beating in her chest. These men intend to rape her!
She scrambles to her feet and runs to the bar, turning around and leaning back against it. She is breathing hard, her side paining her from the rough boot it just received. “You... you can’t do this!”
“Of course we can,” says Ahmed, turning around and picking up the contract they’d left on the table. “You even signed it.”
“What?” she says, not comprehending.
“Don’t understand,” says Ahmed, smiling. “Then let me read it to you.” He clears his throat and begins to read. “I, the here afore signed, Vivian Hanson, hereby agree to formerly pledge my body and all my assets to a one Mr. Ahmed Rukbar. I hereby disclose this document as legally binding. In exchange Sans and Associates joins with ....”
Vivian is staring wide eyed, her heart racing. She couldn’t have! “No!” she yells. “This is a mistake! I’m a legal consultant. I didn’t agree to marry you!”
“Oh yes, you did,” says Ahmed, turning the papers to her so she can see her signature. “And here is my favorite part. “As property of one Ahmed Rukbar, one Ahmed Rukbar has the ability to dispose of and use the named property of Vivian Hanson as he sees fit in any manner he sees fit.”

Ahmed walks up to her as she steps backward. He lays the contract on the bar table, keeping his eyes on Vivian and her heaving breasts. “Al’mar please take this and file it with the others.”
“Yes sir,” says Al’mar, taking the document and walking out from behind the counter. He gives Vivian one long glance. “I do hope you can last longer then some of the others. It’s so disappointing when the whores die too quickly.” He chuckles gravely before heading towards the main door, turning the key and unlocking the latch.
Vivian makes a break for it, attempting to push Al’mar out of the way. The other men simply stand by and watch as she runs past them. As she reaches for the door handle a strong hand grips her arm. She struggles against Al’mar’s grip as he holds her menacingly. “No, my little dear, you will not spoil the fun so soon! Not before I have a chance to taste you.”
He pulls her close, pulling her hair back in a hard fashion and runs his tongue up her cheek. “Yes, you will do quite nicely,” he says.
She slaps him out of instinct and he shoves her back against the floor. “You will learn your place woman, if you wish to last more then a day!”
The door opens and slams shut with a deafening boom. Vivian can hear the lock being turned and one of the black men comes up and puts the latch in place, effectively cutting off Vivian’s one chance of escape.
“Y-you can’t do this,” says Vivian, crawling backwards across the floor as Ahmed comes towards her. He smiles down at her and says, “No, my little Asian whore, I can do whatever I want with you. You are my property!”
He lunges for her, grabbing a handful of her hair and jerks her up on unsteady feet. “My property,” he says, using his free hand to grab her breast and squeeze tightly.
“Pleeeeaaasse...” she wails. “I don’t do this!”
He slaps her across the face and spits on her cheek. Gripping both cheeks with one hand he backs her against a wall. “You. Don’t. Do. This?” he growls. “You are my property! You do what I tell you!”
She starts to whimper, truly fearing for her safety now. She looks around, hoping to find an exit. All the men look at her with leering gazes, sick smiles plastered across their faces. Then she notices the red glow of the cameras. It’s all being filmed.
“Y-you... can’t do this,” she says. “It’s being filmed! Everyone will know.”
Ahmed is taken aback by her statement and releases her, looking at the camera. He smiles and for a moment Vivian thinks he may actually let her go. He slaps her across the face again and grabs another handful of her hair, lifting her from it. He dips his other arm beneath her blouse from the collar, roughly kneading the flesh of her breast.
“Of course,” he says, as the Asian moans and tries to fight against his grip. “How do you think we sell the videos to our clients?”
Videos, she thinks. Oh god. He intends to show her rape to other people?! His tongue runs across her lower neck and up her cheek. He spits in her eye and wipes his mouth, while maintaining a hold on her hair. “You taste like salted pork on the spit,” he growls. “And we will spit you, my dear whore. Spit you in every possible way.”
“Pleeeaaaasse...” she moans.
“See,” says the first guard she’d accused of harassment. “The bitch can’t wait to take a good fucking!”
She stares, shaking and wide eyed. “It seems you have your first customer,” says Ahmed in a quiet, almost gentle tone. She shakes her head no, dreading what the large black man might do to her.
“We shouldn’t keep him waiting,” says Ahmed, tossing her towards the large man. The man catches her in his arms, crushing her against his bulk.
“Fuck yeah,” says the man. “I’m gonna’ ream that tight pussy of yours till you fucking bleed!”
There is a scratching sound and the man turns towards his boss, a large black man with a portly belly. “If that’s okay with you boss?”
The large hulking man walks towards her, each step making his bulk shake, his fat lips protruding from a squashed face. “Please...” she begs. “Let me go.”
The man stops before her, gazing down at her. And he nods. “Of course Mitchell. But...” he strokes her cheek almost lovingly. “We all need to taste her first!”
And he lunges forward, digging his mouth into hers. Savoring the taste of her. Vivian gags against him, her scream muffled by his tongue deep in her mouth. He pushes her aside and laughs. “She will make a nice piece of fuck meat.”
“Yeah,” says the man, “Now open wide slut!” And he too shoves his tongue against her muffled cries, pressing his mouth roughly against hers while holding her struggling arms. His grip is like iron as is his mouth and she can barely fight against it. Her mouth pressed against his foul breath, locked against him, his tongue forcing its way down her throat. Vivian lets out a muffled scream, tears streaming down her cheeks. Why? Why are they doing this?
Her eyes widen and she bucks wildly as she feels the big man’s hand going down her crotch. He pulls away from her and smiles, a big toothy grin. “What,” he says. “Don’t want to share what you got under here?”
The big man runs his finger down the seem of her crotch covered by the nylon, almost teasing her. “Please...” she begs.
His grip suddenly tightens, all of his fingers digging into her crotch as he holds her and she arches her back, crying. “Aaaghh!” she cries, throwing her head back, struggling against his iron grip as those fingers bite into her skin, nails scraping against it even with the nylon and panties there.
“Yeah, you bitch,” he growls. “I like it when you dance for me like that.”
Mitch smiles darkly, loving the way the Asian’s dark eyes fill with fear, her body shaking, black hair flying about her face while those large tits of hers bounce back and fourth under her blouse. He’d free those soon, but for now he likes playing with her little twat which she thought was protected.
He digs his nails in, feeling the nylon scratch as it tears partly, her movements making the tears running up it worse. “Pleeeeaaassseee....” she begs. Her thrashing makes his cock harden under his pants and he rubs her crotch with more ferocity, nearly lifting her from the floor as pushes his fingers against her. Her high heeled shoes scrabble against the floor as they try desperately to find purchase.
“Aaahhhhuuuu...” She cries, feeling those fingers clawing roughly at her sensitive skin.
“Yeah, you bitch,” says the large man, “this is only a taste of what you’re gonna’ get, you cock teasing whore!” and he spits on her face. She cries, feeling the saliva trail down her cheek and drip down into her blouse.
He gives her one last fondle before taking his hand away. “This is shit,” he says. “Gotta’ feel the real goods!”
“No!” she begs. “Please!” she wails, though she knows it is futile. The look in the man’s eyes are dark and cold. It becomes verified with a certainty as he slaps her hard across the face.
“You’re just a cock fucking tease, and I’ll pay you for you’re teasing, you slut!”
Again he spits on her, the spit hitting her upper lip so she can taste the sickly flavor on her mouth. She turns away, feeling the man jerk out her blouse from her skirt, his hand roughly pulling at her skirt and pantyhose, slipping roughly under her panties. His skin is hard and calloused against hers. He feels her soft muff of fur and grips it roughly, pulling. “Aaahhhh!” she screams.
“You like that you little bitch?” he says, jerking at her muff with his hand. “Do you?” he says, pulling at it again.
“Nooo!” she screams. “Please stop!”
He stops, letting his hand rest on her fur, fingers trailing between the hairs against her skin. He smiles, letting his hand roam about her, feeling the sharp little points of fur jabbing at his fingers. He doesn’t mind, the look of fear in her eyes and the soft quivering of her skin brings a real pleasure to him. It’s all the more fun when they don’t know what will happen.
“Bitch,” he growls, spitting on her face again, loving how she jerks and the trail of spit slides down her chin. How he loves degrading these bitches and watching them suffer.
And then his hand goes down to her sensitive organ, her tight little pussy. Without warning he shoves two fat fingers into that tight space. No wetness or anything to allow for any preparation to the intrusion. Just his rough fingers shoving into her dry pussy, jerking up as far as they will go.
“Aaahhh!” she screams, feeling his fat elephantine fingers enter her dry organ, rough callouses rubbing against the sides of her dry vagina. They are hard and unmerciful as they jerk against her, his fat thumb squashing her clit while his fingers rape her insides. She bucks instinctively trying to remove the fingers, only feeling as the man jerks harder and presses deeper, going up to his knuckles with both digits.
Mitch laughs, loving the feel of her tight pussy squeezing his digits. The bitch has no idea what she’s in for.
“Mitchell really has a way with women,” Vivian hears Caleb say. She turns to him, hoping he’ll make Mitchell stop, but the fat man simply lifts his glass while sitting at the bar and smiles. He takes a swig, his double chin trembling with the gulp.
“You’re ignoring me bitch,” says Mitchell. “Guess I’m just not keeping your attention enough.”
She turns wide eyed. “No. No. Please!”
“You asked for it bitch.” His two digits withdraw and then she feels a third joining the first two, digging in deep as all three fingers are shoved into her pained pussy. She cries out loudly, the sound almost echoing in the room. The men around her laugh, and Mitch uses the jeering to push him on, his crotch getting hard in his pants, pressing tightly against it. He’ll have to release himself soon, but first he wants to make the bitch suffer a bit more.
He pummels her pussy, her body bucking accordingly as his fingers fuck her. In and out they go, soon becoming lubricated in a slick wet slime. He stops slamming her, instead pushing his fingers as far as they’ll go, lifting her off the ground with his fingers, her feet slapping wildly at the floor. He sees her quivering, her breasts pressing against the thin fabric of her blouse.
He spits on her brow and laughs. “Yeah, you bitch. You may say no, but you’re secretly loving it!” And he digs his fingers in roughly, leaving her feet dangling in the air as she cries. “I mean...” and he rips his fingers out from her pussy in a sudden motion, letting her feet smack against the floor. “Look how wet your pussy is!”
Vivian stares, her chest heaving with thick breaths from the violation. A small sheen of sweat covers her brow, the spit dribbling around the edge of her left eye. She cries, moaning. “Please... don’t...”
The action is so sudden she doesn’t know what to do when his three fingers push between her lips. She gags as he tries shoving his fingers to the back of her throat. “Come on bitch,” he says. “I know you whores love the taste of your own cum juice. Suck on em’. Suck!” he screams, his eyes pinching into black holes, spittle flying from his lips.
Vivian sobs and complies, tasting the sickly slime her body has created to save itself from some of the agonies it endured under the dark man’s assault.
Mitchell laughs a hearty roar. “Look at the bitch! She’s already a god damned cum slut!”
Tears stream down Vivian’s cheeks as she thinks of what she is doing and how the dark man before her is degrading her. Mitchell loves watching her shame, seeing her obey him. “Yeah, that’s right slut,” he says. “Suck em good!”
Her big eyes look pleadingly towards him. Her lips quivering. “That’s enough,” he growls, removing his fingers from her mouth and wiping them on her face and across her silk blouse. “Yeah, that’s a good start you cum slut, but we haven’t even started!”
“Please!” she begs.
The slap cracks against her face, a bright red welt appearing on her skin. “Shut up!” Mitchell screams. “Shut..”
“Hold on Mitch,” says the second black man. “No reason to hog her to yourself if you’re not tussling with the ho’ yet!”
Mitch stays his hand, staring at the other man darkly, then his lips twist into a wide grin. “You’re right man, come on up!”
Vivian’s eyes widen, her body shivering. How much is she going to have to endure beneath these men?

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote