View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #212
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Penny Lay - Daddy's The Boss HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Blackmail, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Caught In The Act, Netorare, Stockings, Blowjob, Deepthropat, Cum in Pussy

Penny can’t find her tablet and is freaking out looking for it frantically when her daddy comes in and sees her in a less than conservative school girl outfit. Angered he storms in and grabs his little slut, lifting up her skirt and spanking her while he yells at her. He pulls up her shirt and sees her nipples are pierced as well and this drives him into a frenzy. Grabbing his little lady, he pulls out his cock and makes her suck it for punishment. Still angry he pulls her onto the arm of the couch and bends her over, holding her down, he takes her pussy, fucking her to let her know just how bad she’s been. He holds her by the hips and pulls her into him, making her take his whole length. He cums when he knows she has been sufficiently punished. Daddy is the boss.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Fucking, Blowjob, Schoolgirl Uniform, Body Views, Foot Views..

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: NUDITY/NAKED, FUCKING, SCHOOL UNIFORM, DADDY'S GIRL, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: nudity/naked

Daddys The Boss HD.mp4
My Mother and Sister are Swingers!!! HD MP4

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, Blackmail, Squirt

Dad is away on business again for a week and this time he told me I'm the man of the house while he's gone. Dad made me promise to do all my chores and to make sure my Mom and Sister behaved themselves. I didn't think I'd have a problem until last night. My Mom and my Sister said they were leaving for a church meeting at 10 o'clock at night! And they were both wearing long trench coats. I knew something was up so I followed them in my car. They definitely didn't go to church, they went to a swingers club!!! I went inside and confronted them and they just laughed at me. I asked my Mom what Dad would think and she said she didn't care. I couldn't believe what was happening! Then My Mom asked me if I wanted to get my dick sucked. I said yes and my Mother and Sister just jumped on me and started sucking! It was crazy, but I couldn't stop. I fucked my Mother and my Sister right there in the club. I came on my Mom's face then she told me to get the fuck out. She said they still had to fuck a bunch more guys before they left. I grabbed my clothes and rushed out of there. I sure hope Dad doesn't find out, but if I didn't know about my Mom and Sister, maybe he's a swinger too!

***Staring Carey Riley and Molly Jane*** Special Thanks to Club Sin Day in Ohio for making this possible!!!

Category: TABOO

My Mother and Sister are Swingers HD.wmv
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote