View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 11:07 AM   #11551
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Goddess Jessi Belle - Divorce is the Answer (Femdom Video...

Description:
You know that you want to devote your life to me, but theres an obstacle to get over - your wife! If you were to divorce that would leave you with 100% of your time for me! It isnt like your wife even likes you so a divorce would be a favor! You cannot be left alone though, youd need someone to take you in and control you. That person has to be me! Now I will get you and your attention 100% of the time. I know you best anyway. I give your life purpose and with this I would be doing your wife a favor by taking you off her hands! I can control and dominate you the best! I am being so selfless by doing this,she should be thanking me for doing this. I am freeing her! I will take over and make you the best boy. The only answer to all of your problems is to divorce your wife and devote yourself to me fully!

Featuring: Goddess Jessi Belle
Title: Divorce is the Answer
Tags: Dirty Talk

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:08:23
Size: 617.61 Mb

Download Goddess Jessi Belle - Divorce is the Answer (Dirty Talk) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/33d1f85209316
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote