View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 12:45 PM   #9734
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - Impounded Cock (Femdom Video Cha...

Description:
I know youa€™re so excited to stroke for me. Youa€™ve been waiting all day for this moment. Youa€™ve been daydreaming all day about how youa€™re going to jerk off to one of my videos. But that daydream is a lie, my pet. Youa€™re going to put yourself in chastity. No stroking for you at all. Ia€™m not giving you any reprieves. Do you know why? Because you havena€™t paid your cum tax. Youa€™re in orgasm debt, little slut. You should be paying me tribute for every single orgasm you have because that cock between your legs is mine. Each time you came all over your hand, you should have been sending me money. But you didna€™t, and now your punishment is chastity. Lock it up or pay up. These are the rules.

Featuring: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Title: Impounded Cock
Tags: Chastity, Big Tits, Milf, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Femdom POV, Girl Orgasm

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:07:08
Size: 414.57 Mb

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Impounded Cock (Chastity) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0f277c3f6fe50
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote