View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 03:28 PM   #9711
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Goddess Christina - You Want The Cookies Pt 1 (Femdom Vid...

Description:
You Want The Cookies Pt 1. Follow immediately with Pt 2. - So you want some of my cookies too huh? Youa€™re the 7th guy in this neighborhood thata€™s shown interest and invited me in. These are very special cookies that I dona€™t sell to just anyone. Therea€™s a price that must be paid. You look like you have a sweet tooth. I can tell. I think all the men in this neighborhood do. The women here dona€™t seem interested. Thata€™s ok though. Theya€™re not my target audience. Their husbands are. Theya€™re willing to pay a very pretty penny to get a hold of these cookies. As soon as they see what Ia€™m selling theya€™re willing to pay any price. Are you willing to pay any price? Theya€™re made by yours truly. Special ingredients. Very high quality. Ia€™ll admit theya€™re quite addictive. Are you sure you can handle it? 1 Box of these cookies will never be enough. Once you have a taste youa€™ll need a weekly supply. Like I said - I only sell to certain people. You want to be a lucky one dona€™t you? Well I dona€™t know if you can measure up. You have to meet my qualifications. Dona€™t worry. Ita€™s not hard to make the cut. Ia€™ll give you a shot...

Featuring: Goddess Christina
Title: You Want The Cookies Pt 1
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Edging

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:14:21
Size: 925.51 Mb

Download Goddess Christina - You Want The Cookies Pt 1 (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/523de8e96d1e0
Wada is online now   Reply With Quote