View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 02:08 PM   #9521
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Goddess Kate Alexis - Premature Ejaculation Mesmerize (Fe...

Description:
Ive been covertly mind fucking and mesmerizing you session by session, deepening your addiction to me without you ever suspecting a thing. I know how much you love tight red dresses, mentions of good boy, and big sexy breasts, so this time I plan to go even further. After putting you under you experience the most mesmerizing, incredible, sexual bliss youve ever known as I tease and torment you, all without touching yourself! But oops, seems you couldnt quite control yourself, and now we have a whole new issue we need to deal with. Were going to need LOTS of extra sessions to get over your clearly serious issues! Featuring eye contact, breast worship, light / gaslighting, finger snaps

Featuring: Goddess Kate Alexis
Title: Premature Ejaculation Mesmerize
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Mature, Fetish, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:17:25
Size: 1.24 Gb

Download Goddess Kate Alexis - Premature Ejaculation Mesmerize (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8780721cf5aed
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote