View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #1346
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

THE GIFT OF YOUNG CUNT!! HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Swallow

ALICE GIVES HER DAD THE GIFT OF CUNT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!
SINCE SHE HAS NO MONEY FOR A PRESENT...SHE OFFERS TO SIT ON HIS FACE!!
SOON AFTER....DAD'S COCK WINDS UP IN HER MOUTH...AND IN HER CUNT!!

Alice lost her job at the bakery, and she doesn't have a any money to buy her Dad a gift for his birthday. Alice has a "unique" idea for a birthday present. Alice goes to her Dad's room.....wearing a shirt....but no pants!!! Alice says happy birthday to her dad...and then, offers him the unique Gift. "Sine I don't have any money daddy...I thought I could sit on your face for your birthday...because I know you like Cunt....and I have a nice, tight young one". Dad accepts the generous Gift, and eagerly laps away at Alice's delicious Cunt!! After a few minutes...Dad points out that Alice also didn't have any money to buy him a Gift on Father's day....so maybe she could suck his cock as a late father's day present! Alice thought that would be a perfect idea. Alice sucks her Daddy's big cock. After a few minutes of that....Alice points out that Dad's cock is big and hard....and her Cunt is wet........so maybe she could give him an early Christmas present by letting him fuck her!!! dad loves the idea....and pounds Alice hard!! It's so nice when families get along and work things out!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL FUCKING OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN BIG TITS 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: family sex face sitting taboo blowjobs fucking big tits boy girl older men pussy eating daddy's girl cum in mouth

THE GIFT OF YOUNG CUNT HD.mp4
Fuck My Pussy Grandpa HD

Granddaughter, Teen, Big Tits, Russian, Roleplay, Cheating, Grandpa, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Pussy

fuck my pussy grandpa hd.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote