Thread: Two
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Two

Great Danes in adjoining cages at the vets. The first one asks why the other is there. "The kid next door climbed over the garden fence to get his ball back. I ran over and bit his arm, and the magistrate has ordered I be put down." "You poor bastard says" says the first dog. They're quiet for a bit, then the condemned dog asks "What about you?" "Well, I was also out in the garden, just this morning. I looked in through the open back door and noticed the lady of the house kneeling down trying to scrape something off the kitchen floor. Her dressing gown was up over her arse and I could see everything! Couldn't fucking help myself! So I ran in, mounted her, and pushed her round the kitchen a couple of dozen times. All the while she's screaming as I'm humping her. When I finally pull my knot out of her she got dressed and put me in the car and brought me straight here. "She having you put to sleep too mate?" asks the second dog. "No" says the first, "she's asked the vet to clip my nails".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote