View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #21
Azia

Azia has initial reputation

I wasn't ready at all for what happened next. I mean, okay, I knew about ejaculating and all that, but only from sex ed class. Nothing in the textbooks prepared me for this. Jamal seemed to explode in my mouth. The slippery fluid shot to the back of my throat. I would have coughed and spit it out, but he was still pushing into my mouth, so it's was either swallow or choke. Swallowing made me suck him further in, and that seemed to really get him going
The book had said that the normal ejaculation is supposed to be like a tablespoon or something, but this seemed like A LOT more than that. When he finished Andrew got off me my head fell back against the sand, and I coughed, making a little bit of his sperm trickle out of the corner or my lips.

When my head cleared, I could see coach again, my eyes meeting his intense stare. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't, and somehow that seemed bad, like I was losing some kind of contest with him. One of his hands came away from my breasts, and reached down, grabbing hold of my behind. He didn't didn't even look like it was a strain for him to lift my lower body up off the ground, shifting his own position. All of a sudden he was coming in and out at a different angle,going deeper than before. He also started going a lot faster, kind of like Jamal had done in my mouth. I really wasn't ready for how all those sensations became way more intense. It just wasn't fair. If I had known that was going to happen, I'd have been ready. I would've resisted letting out that little moan. I wouldn't have let my eyes roll up like that. And even though I looked right back up at him, I could feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment, and knew that coach could see it too.

All kinds of comments were drifting to my ears from the boys around me, but when the coach said "...fuck slave", those words kept echoing in my head. I felt my body slowly being overcome by the intense sensations, while my mind kept replaying "...fuck slave...fuck slave...fuck slave..."
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote